AFC South Preview

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by CWT 3000, Aug 20, 2013.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Thought this would be a good time and place for my friends in the division to discuss the up coming season. If everyone from the AFC South took a minute to update us on their team and the future plans for the coach. brizz98, Butcher Black, TerentiusXIII

THE TITANS

This will be my first time using this team in a league, and I have to admit I'm kind of excited. Looking at some of the initial ratings and I noticed right away this is going to be a run first type of team.

Chris Johnson has 99 speed this year and 5 OL who could make the Pro-Bowl. The Titans also added Shonn Greene and two really good rookie OL. The TE and WR are good with the addition of D. Walker at TE and a fast rookie TE was added through the draft to make up for the loss of Jared Cook Jr.

As the new Coach, we as a team will work towards a balanced offense. No doubt we'll lean on the run game, but I still like to get pass happy at times. Britt, Washington, and Wright should make for some good targets. Throw in Delanie at TE and CJ2K in at RB and defenses will have a tough time stopping one thing.

[​IMG]

DEFENSE: The defense is good with Casey anchoring the D-Line and Wimbley & Morgan aren't to shaby on the edge. The LB might be their weakness, but they have a lot of potential at ROLB. The rookie we drafted has a ton of speed and a surprising amount of potential.

Our CB's McCourty and Verner are solid, with Pollard at SS this might be our best core of defenders on the field.

[​IMG]
    Locker has 95 TP, but his AWR and TA need work. I like this kid, because he has the tools to be a great QB. The key will be improving his AWR & TA on a yearly basis. I was surprised how fast he is as well.

The future is bright for this squad. They have a lot of young talent and it should make for some fun in the coming year.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On