1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

AFC STANDINGS AS OF WEEK 13

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Flyinhi2005, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

AFC PLAYOFF CONTENDERS
    [​IMG]
    We're getting into the season, and you know what that means: FATTENING, DELICIOUS PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS. Indeed, the next 5 games will be a veritable orgy of games with playoff implications. Must-wins. Gotta-wins. Double-must-wins. With that in mind, we thought this would be a good time to run down the playoff contenders in each conference and separate the contenders from the scrap heap. Here we go.
    Not one of these divisions are a lock. New England is only up 1 game on the Jets and 3 games up on the Dolphins and Bills.. Well Anything can happen but i predict it comes down to NE and Jets
    Cleveland Leading the Afc North at 7-4 is not sitting comfortable right now with the Steelers coming out of no where at 6-5. I wouldnt Count CP and his Bengals out yet at 5-6 but he must win out..
    Houston 7-4 and the Titans 6-5 play tonight.. If the titans can pull out a win and tie this series up, This opens up opportunities for the Titans and the Colts for a race in the AFC South
    Denver Broncos sitting at 7-4, Both Chargers and Raiders at 5-6 the next 5 games are a must win for all to make the playoffs. I forsee the cheifs getting #1 pick and drafting a stud Qb :p
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Buffalo is 4-1 in afc east, but terrible outside it. Fred Jackson going on IR after loss to indy crushed any hope the bills might have had.

• Like Like x 1