Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Flyinhi2005, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

Jul 12, 2012
    We're getting into the season, and you know what that means: FATTENING, DELICIOUS PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS. Indeed, the next 5 games will be a veritable orgy of games with playoff implications. Must-wins. Gotta-wins. Double-must-wins. With that in mind, we thought this would be a good time to run down the playoff contenders in each conference and separate the contenders from the scrap heap. Here we go.
    Not one of these divisions are a lock. New England is only up 1 game on the Jets and 3 games up on the Dolphins and Bills.. Well Anything can happen but i predict it comes down to NE and Jets
    Cleveland Leading the Afc North at 7-4 is not sitting comfortable right now with the Steelers coming out of no where at 6-5. I wouldnt Count CP and his Bengals out yet at 5-6 but he must win out..
    Houston 7-4 and the Titans 6-5 play tonight.. If the titans can pull out a win and tie this series up, This opens up opportunities for the Titans and the Colts for a race in the AFC South
    Denver Broncos sitting at 7-4, Both Chargers and Raiders at 5-6 the next 5 games are a must win for all to make the playoffs. I forsee the cheifs getting #1 pick and drafting a stud Qb :p

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Sep 12, 2009
    Buffalo is 4-1 in afc east, but terrible outside it. Fred Jackson going on IR after loss to indy crushed any hope the bills might have had.
    • Like Like x 1