AFC Subs - Sign up here.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

AFC Subs - Sign up here.

The Board decided to have a set number of Subs for AFC and NFC. After I get people signed up I will take those names to the board and we will decided who would be good to have as a sub. If you want to sign up please be able to fit in this criteria.

1. Have had no major complaints about your game play through your history in the OMFL.

2. Have enough free time to be able to fit the other players schedule who is in need for a sub. I use the term free time loosely because I know that most of us don't, but if your in other leagues then you probably don't need to be a Sub.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The deadline to sign up for this is Tuesday at midnight Pacific. From the sign ups I as AFC President will nominate 4 of you to become the official AFC subs.

Basically, there will be no more CPU games, so people playing the CPU will get to choose 1 of the 4 'subs' to play them in a real game. It will be their choice who to play, so there is no guarantee you'll get games.

Please sign up here!

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I would like to sign up but my schedule is very hairy,so maybe I could be put at bottom of list or something of that nature.

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Well I'd also sign up but I dont know if I have enough time to fit into 2 random schedules throughout the week, oh and nobody in their right mind would pick to play me.

4. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

i would like to sign up also, im working nights now, but can always play tues or wed night

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ok...thread closed, we will announce the AFC subs soon