AFC West Banter

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Ace847, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

bringbackjimmy
    Kidofcrash23 whoozy11

We're the first division to be named in TMFL for M16! Let's get the smack talk rolling!

2. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

I'm looking forward to getting an easy sweep against KC in the 2015 season. Last release there wasn't an easy victory on a week to week basis with mboda Kidofcrash23 and bringbackjimmy bit this isn't last year... i vote whoozy11 for AFC punching bag!

I predict I that my elusive goal of sweeping bringbackjimmy will be met in 2015! It won't be easy but I predict that I beat him by 3 scores in our first matchup and by a fg in the second!

Last but not least... My arch rival and nemesis Kidofcrash23... He is the rightful owner of raider nation imo but I wouldn't have been totally bummed if he got usurped by another mentally handicapped (I mean no disrespect to those with real disabilities... I wouldn't want to be associated with the silver and black either... Just couldn't figure out a more appropriate way to put it...) raider fan in the league because he is just good at this game... With that being said, my shamrocks dominated him last year by over 4 scores so I'm feeling confident with the sticks! I predict that I keep the winning streak alive with a win our first game and a loss in our second matchup (gotta be somewhat realistic here...).

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Wouldn't say rightful owner of Raidernation else he'd have the name. He does have more buddies I suppose. But there is only one nation. There will only be one....... we will test the mental thing out as the real season gets underway. Good luck on your road to see the wizard. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

I feel bad for you for two reasons:

#1 you didn't get your team... I know you're a serious raider fan and I would be bummed if I didn't get the chargers... Kid did roll with them the good majority of last release though which made it fair since it was chosen by seniority like BR said it would go down. If I sweep kid in season 1 I think he might just quit and you'd get your Raiders! I'll try my best...

#2 that you're a raider fan...

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

I dont think not having Raiders in my name matters when it comes to being a rightful owner

Rightful owner is having a silver and black dog, i have that, with a matching couch.
    :whistle:

upload_2015-7-27_22-24-18.png

• Like Like x 3
  6. Raidernation

Thats a dog?

7. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Kidofcrash23 is apart of the illuminati !

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Raidernation

With a cat like that he HAS to be.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

yes

10. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

I'm getting pumped for my first game vs whoozy11 nexr week. I've had a bye week to see him get shutout (I watched parts of game) and practice to get the victory against KC... The afc west match ups are mostly yet to come (I let kid win our first matchup) for SD and it's gonna be interesting to see how it all sorts out...

bringbackjimmy Kidofcrash23

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Chargers set the tone for the KC-SD rivalry in TMFL with a 31-17 victory! The bolts picked off the Alex Dmitg who only had a couple picks coming into this game 6 times!! Rivers didn't do much to with this game accept hand the ball off to rookie RB Melvin Gordon who added to his historic rookie campagn with 3 tds and over 150 yards! The Chargers jumped out to a 17-0 lead in first half but the Chiefs would answer back with 17 of their own and would tie it up going into the 4th... SD the scored another 14 unanswered and pick off Smith multiple times to seal the victory. GG whoozy11

I posted highlights in Xbox for you and the league to see if you'd like.