After the Championship game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Jun 14, 2010.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Jun 9, 2009
    After the Championship game

Hey fellas, just letting you know that after the championship game between USC and Florida, we will be calling it quits with The Rivalry. The interest level is going to be even more non-existent with the '11 demo out now than it already was beforehand so there's no point in continuing this.

Thanks to everyone that participated and got their shit done on time and look forward to playing against some of you in '11.

Maybe we could use this forum as a tournament place or something once '11 drops to get some practice in before our other dynasties start up for real.
  2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Jul 1, 2009
    I think this OD went for the record for commish's
  3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Jul 13, 2009
    LOL yeah I lost count of all the commissioners in this league. I know there was at least 1 guy who ran it before I joined, then Era for a few seasons, then Perry, then me and finally Mors.

Anyways I hope every one had fun this season. Sorry we couldn't keep it going longer as planned but it didn't seem enough people were interested in the league. I also know my summer is pretty busy and after NCAA 11 officially comes out I will not be playing 10 ever again, even w/o named rosters.
  4. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Apr 19, 2010
    Good playing with y'all and I'll see some of you in '11 OD's
  5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sep 23, 2009
    Thanks to brave and mors for running this. It was fun