After the Draft Waiver Period.

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by bringbackjimmy, Dec 18, 2014.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

After the draft i will advance us to preseason week 1 30 minutes after the draft ends. This is to allow you guys to see who is still in FA, but NOT to sign anyone. You guys will then PM me on TSO 3 players that you want. When i get home on fri(11:59 pm Est) i'll organize the waivers and post them asap. You then will have until 11:59 pm est saturday to sign them and get your roster to 53 players(if you don't and are over 53 the cpu will cut players for you and they might disappear when madden does it preseason to regular season player deletion). This stuff you can do on on daddy league if you are away from the console as long as you have signed up for it and asked me to set you to your team.
    what your pm should look like:
    PM Title: Cowboys S3 Waiver list
    1. Jeff Hartle ROLB
    2. Dan Thraxxx RB
    3. Kasper Farmer MLB

We will advance to S3 regular Season Sat at 11:59 pm est. we will be at week 1 until wednesday and we will be back to our normal M/W/F advance schedule.

IF you guys want to play your w1 preseason game or do the game prep drills on friday and you need to meet roster requirements to do so you can sign the bottom feeder FA, but cut them when you are done.

• Like Like x 2
  2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD