Again?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Dec 8, 2009.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Again?

For some reason i didnt get my Win again? I even posted highlights of the game against Idaho. Maybe u should put me on autopilot for the rest of the year because there isno use of me playing and i dont want to ruin your guys season. or maybe ill retire and send me a new invite? maybe that will work

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

are you making sure that after you game it said data uploaded to servers? and that when you exit the game it takes you back to the main screen? does it tell you od servers are not available and it give you the option to retry or quit?

3. T2

what would you like to do?

4. DrunkenSoldier

ya, i know this because i saved highlights. uploaded to easports.com. then went back, logged back into our dynasty. Pulled up the stats, used that to do my recap.

5. DrunkenSoldier

ill retire resend me an invite hopefully that will fix it.

6. T2

ok sounds good.
    i hope this gets fixed.

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Man that sucks Drunken! I wonder if anyone else got simmed last week? Thankfully my game successfully uploaded.

8. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Ya, drunkensoldier. i logged in tonite and played my rivalry game vs. Boise state. I lost a barn burner type game and realized I was now on a 4 gm losing streak. I checked my schedule to look at the scores of the games I lost and ... it was showing last week's game between you and I as a win for me.

Not sure what's going on

9. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Once it starts screwing up like it is it won't stop, that being said Buffalo got a win against Kent State that they lost to.

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Are any of you guys saving the OD file each week? If so, STOP! That seems to be the root of all problems in this year's game.. My suggestion is that you double check your saved files and delete any old Evo file that you have..

And T2 needs to make sure that on the advance that the numbers in the Top Right corner read 0, 0 (Games Left, Recruiting Left).. But even if he does that, and someone else has saved the file at a random time in the week.. it almost always seems to revert back to that save on the advance..

11. T2

Instruct your members to not save when prompted to download the dynasty and to delete any current files they have of the OD.

if anyone has a side league hosted or local dynasty that is a copy of the dynasty, make sure to delete that too.

this comes down from drifer

12. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

haven't downloaded dynasty file since the last time me and drunk played and I am deleting all dynasty files from my PS3

13. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Just an FYI regarding myself - I encountered something like this issue in a different OD months ago. We were instructed to not save files as part of the solution. At that time, I deleted any saved OD files and I just don't save at all anymore for any OD.

That particular OD disbanded so I don't know if the solution actually fixed the problem.

--------

Iffffff... this cannot be resolved. I am ok with starting over. I have been building my little program diligently and it would be hard to let go of all the progress... but I like the league and am willing to do whatever it takes to get it back on track. A start over is ok with me if need be. If we get to a pt. where we are taking votes on what to do, just assume I am ok with starting over if we have no other options. It's all good

14. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

haven't saved a copy

15. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Never save a copy. Caused problems last year also.

Mike

16. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

like I said previously. Someone is going to have to save an offline file (I don't mean save one before you get into the OD, there is an option once inside). Someone else will probably have to take over as commish just to host the league and advance.

I said that earlier right?

17. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Yes you did