Age at the time of your last fistfight & outcome

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by tuco418, Apr 14, 2010.

1. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Age at the time of your last fistfight & outcome

10th grade for me, I walked in on a party with some guy about about to go with my younger brother. Popped him with a few shots (and took none) before cooler heads prevailed. Although I've come close, I have managed to avoid physical altercations since.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    28 for me (30 now)

Went to the car wash with my (9 months pregnant) wife, she asked me really nicely if I would shampoo her car since she couldn't. Anyway, I get there and there are 9 places to park and vacuum your car, but only one with a shampooer. A younger guy is sitting in his car detailing the dash.

So, I ask him very politely to move his car and the a-hole tells me to go F myself. Still, I am 28, over my hostile youth and I tell my wife, "Can you believe this a-hole?". She is standing in the door of the car as I walk back and she says, "It's OK, just get back in the car". That's what I am about to do when he says, "That's right pussy, listen to your bitch."

At this point I came unglued and gave him a couple solid punches and an elbow to the eyebrow, which splits and bleeds all over me. I did way more than my fair share of fighting when I was younger (and roll with my brother who does MMA now), but I had the guy in the door of his car where he really couldn't swing at me.:)

Anway, THEN I get back in the car and go to another car wash.:)

Fast forward about 3 months and I pull up next to the guy at the gas station. He wouldn't even make eye contact with me, LOL.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

haha good shit shaun!

The last time, to my knowledge, was my Junior year of HS at halftime of a rivalry basketball (at their place).

I was minding my own business, making my way to the consessions when I noticed a few dudes standing around looking rather angry - one of them being a close friend of mine.

I politely asked why they were messing with my friend (3 of them), and one of them responded with, "What, do you want your ass beat too?"

LMFAO, I said, "I'd beat the shit out of all three of you f***ots"

"Oh really?!"

*staredown*

I then jacked him in the face, and a brawl was ignited. Easily the biggest group fight I've ever witnessed. Didn't turn out good, I had to take a trip to the police station, luckily I got in zero trouble even though the entire scene was caught on camera.

However, I am not supposed to ever go back to their school for any type of events.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

LOL Murk

Last fight I got in I was 20, and it was at a party at school. Basically, I walked out the backdoor of this house and saw my friend curled up on the ground with this guy standing over him yelling. I didnt know wtf was going on until I saw the guy reach way up into the air and punch my friend. I dropped my cup and tackled the sh** out of the guy while he was yelling some BS like "That is how we do it where I'm fr-" The guy never saw it coming. We ended up in some brush and got all cut up. I got one good lick in while we were on the ground before we got pulled apart.

I've lost fights too, but we dont have to talk about that ;)

5. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

For me it was at 16 yrs old(33 now), me, my 15 old brother & my moms just moved in this house like the year before & of course when your the new guys on the block all the females wanna see whats up. So moms usually wasn't there(she stayed down at her boyfriend(now husband)house)so we had the whole 4 bedroom house to ourselves & we had my 2 cousin move in also. Well we threw little house parties where we invite only girls and the just a dudes from our circle. Anyway 1 party we had one, my cousin got into it with this girl from the block. I wasn't even there. So she said:

Girl: "I'm get my boyfriend & then we will see whats up."

Cousin: "Go get your boyfriend bitch, I ain't going no where."

So the girl comes back with her BF & 2 other dudes about an hour later. I just got back from my girls house at the time so I don't know what went down. Dudes roll up to my fence & start calling my name. I'm like WTF who that. My cousin tells me what happens & says lets go down and handle this. Its like 7 of us. Now me being the smart 1 out of this group knows that even though my moms is never really here, this is still her house & I don't need these type of problems in front of the house. So said:

Me: "Lets go down there & squash all this BS."

Cousin like cool. We get down there & BF looking me up & down. Now I 'm not a big dude, but I am tall(close to 6'2). So he says:

BF: "I heard disrespcting my GF."

Me: "Wasn't me, I just got here, but we can all just squash this right now & be cool."

BF: " I don't like any of you dudes up in this house anyway."

Me: "Ok thats good to know. so are we gonna squash this."

He turns his back to me & knew what was coming so I was prepared. He turned & threw a punch, I moved to the side, but his punch hard, his momentum threw him forward & he stumble, I grabbed the back of his shirt when he went pass & threw a knee in his stomach. He went "ooff" as all the air left his body & while he was keeled over, I came down with left punch across his face & he went down & stayed there. My cousin were about jump the other 2 guys with him, but I was like nah don't & for them to take their boy & get the fuck off my block. They did & said they would be back, but they never came back. Good times lol.

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Man, I swear between 10-25 I was in 300 fist fights, LOL.

But, I came from a bad family that raised me like you raise a Pitt Bull. All I knew was fighting. Eventually I figured out that isn't how normal people act.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I really don't get in fights anymore, last one was in HS and I'm 35 now. Even then I probably got in only 3 in my entire life. Never lost one but knew how to pick my friends/enemies you could say.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I'm 20 and in college, heading down to PSU Main in august next fall, so....*knocks on wood* I have only been in like 2 or 3 and usually keep my cool and avoid it...but again, PSU UPark, tunring 21 on the Saturday of Penn State @ Iowa...so...

Anyway, last one I was in was senior year of highschool...on prom night. Sheesh..partying at a buddies house, we were set up outside in this clearing in the woods next to his house...tents, tiki torches lighting our pong tables. So I was playing pong and it was fairly well into the night, like 11:30-midnight at this point so I'm fairly buzzed. I see my girlfriend on the phone by my car on the ground with a couple of her friends around her, one rubbing her back. I took a t.o. from our game and went to see whats up. She was on the phone with this guy she was hanging out with before we started dating maybe a few weeks before prom. I yanked the phone outta her hand cuz by the look on her friends face I knew who it was, put the phone to my phone and said, "What's going on asswhipe?"

We exchanged Fuck You's, assholes, you're a bitch's for quite some time. He said he was partying at a house only like 5-10 mins away...so, sure as shit...me and a couple buddies drove over (driven by a DD, keep it smart kids). And this is how it all happened...

Drove into the field, hopped out the car, walked up to this kid (guido, about 5' 4", 120) me 5' 9", 190lbs Linebacker in High School...walked up to him, looked like fucking Michael Jackons' Bad video with my two buddies, one on each side...he threw a punch, I ducked and speared him to the dirt...swung once to his left eye...revamped and caught another to his jaw...stood up...said call her again...and we left.

Saw him in school the next monday...and wow...that left eye was swole... (y)

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I am 26 now. I guess I was about 19 in my last so-called "fight". And it happened to be one of my best friends. We were in college our freshman year and in spring practice our Coaches would always match us up together in 1-1 O-Line/D-Line Drills. I played Center and he played DT.

We would brawl like dogs in one-on-one's and I guess it was entertaining to the other players and Coaches. We would take it to the ground. Grab each others face mask, start swinging at one another. Eventually we would have to be seperated after going at it for a couple minutes.

Well we roomed together in the dorms and were ridining back to the dorms after a long, hot spring practice in my buddies Tahoe and we get into an argument over our scuffle in one-on-ones. I cant remember exactly what (Frank) said to be, but pretty much called me a bitch. He's sitting in the front passenger seat and I am right behind him.

I pop him pretty hard in the back of the head and tell him to STFU. We are parked in front dorms now and he's pissed. He calls me a c**k sucker and gets out of the car and begins to open my door to get at me. Soon as he gets the door open I throw a right hand jab as hard as I can to the right-side of his face. Clean mother-****ing shot.

It barely phases him and now we are swapping blows in the parking lot and he bust the inside of my lip....I am bleeding. Next thing I know I am on my back on the hot-ass pavement and got nothing left in the tank. Tough FN Italian bastard.

We didnt talk the first 10 minutes back in the dorm. I told him to stay the hell out of my refrigerator also.....Another 20 minutes later and were drinking whiskey together, playing NCAA and eating Ramen Noodles.....lol. Good Times.

[​IMG]
    Dude in the middle. JFunk is to the right. I know he has some badass beat-downs from back in the day. We grew up together.

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I've seen some guys with square heads, but the dude with the Nebraska shirt...c'mon!

11. Iron Mickey

That's me you bastard!!! lol

12. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

you have that faggot parrot on your shoulder again...? trying to hide him from us aren't you.

13. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I don't fight, I beat bitches up. (y)

14. Iron Mickey

lol...I dont know what the hell happened there. I guess when i was editing the photo I screwed something up...lol

15. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

That has to be to most gay statements in a single post thus far on TF!

[​IMG]

16. Iron Mickey

Chump. I knew your queer ass couldnt resist to chirp in....lol

[​IMG]

17. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

haha by connecting the yellow words into one statement I agree with hack. GAY

18. Iron Mickey

Your Gay....I will punch you in the face and call you a male-whore. Or Billy Mays will. lol.

[​IMG]

19. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Well as G-Unit can avouch, I have been in more fights than I could begin to recall. I used to get into fights about once a week in high school. I just got tired of trying to be friends with a bunch a bitch ass little preppy mother fuckers and instead me and G and Frank and a few other friends started crashing their parties and beating all of them down like they owed us money. Fighting always came natural to me. Took different types of martial arts throughout my life and wrestled. Not to mention I am generally bigger than 90% of people I meet at 6' and 225 lbs. Yes I may have an anger problem and the last time I got in a real street fight has been a few years, beat some dude so bad they took him to the hospital. Well my girlfriend(now wife) was there and told me she didn't like that side of me and didn't want to see me out picking fights anymore or she would leave me. So I joined the Army to get out all my anger legally. Now I'm a Modern Army Combatives instructor in the Army and train at civilian gyms when I can. So I'm still with my wife and I get to fight without getting in trouble. Everybody wins.

20. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

G-unit is gay, gay gay gay gay!!!

What movie is that from? Not the G-unit part....

21. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Is that "Blue Streak" with Martin Lawerence & Dave Chappelle?

22. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

DING DING, we have a winner! Funny shit!!!!!