Aggies presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Dec 2, 2009.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Aggies presser

Congrats on getting the job with the aggies

What are your goals of this season?

How far are you from competing for the big 12 or do you feel you are already there?

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Congrats on getting the job with the aggies

What are your goals of this season?
    First off, thanks for the congrats...sorry I didn't get to this soon enough...TAMU has been focused on the season. Our goals are to compete. We're not calling out National Championship just yet, although that is our ultimate goal, we are focusng on recruiting and punching out the Big12 opponents. We suffered a tough loss to a very good Oklahoma St team, so we are putting our sights on Kansas St.

How far are you from competing for the big 12 or do you feel you are already there?
    We're pretty damn close. We have a good running game and receivers on the outside. Our QB Johnson is right there. Need to work on accuracy a little, but he had a stumble in the Ok St game after not throwing a pick in the first 3 he comes out and throws 7...he may ride some pine against Kansas St if we see the same thing develop, but we're sticking with him. When it comes to defense....the Aggies look to play ball. We're a solid football team with some patches that can spring leaks in a tough division, but we're looking forward to the season.

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Big win last against Texas Tech. Is Johnson finally getting his accuracy where u want it to be?

Also What is your team really starting to work on to keep the aggies up top the division?