Aggressive play -

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Lee.Flex, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Aggressive play -

It is ALLOWED

Please do not abuse it in User vs User games. No one should be aggressive on everything. If you use it in CPU games, keep it "Out of Sight, Out of Mind".

If you plan on using it in User vs User games, use it in strategic situations. No one needs to be using it 100% of the time. Also, if you opponent is abusing it, report it to me and the user will be BANNED.

We have not had a problem with it as of yet, and I don't want to see a problem with it in the future.

REMEMBER : There are ways to make your oppenent pay for using it. If he uses aggressive D-Line.... run pitches, slants, counters and screens. If your opponent is using strip ball,.. use conservative carry and make him pay when he misses a sure tackle. There is a counter to every one... find them and use them.

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Oh, interesting. I never use it anyway, but it's good to know everyone can use it now.

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol yeah i dont use it very often. Everyonce in awhile i do a jump snap on a 3rd and real long but always scared of the whole getting burned

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

In games you don't need jump snap on to jump it anyway, the cpu and most users hardly change their snap count.

5. NDCOLTS1979

exactly and its so easy to burn someone who loves to jump the snap

6. BG

BG On The Rize!

I've never used it, but I agree with the strategic part of it. I hate playing people in online games that run blitz and play the pass every single play. Those that have this style of play also scramble with QB all game long. When you call them on it, their only response is "Stop it". That shit really gets on my nerves!!!

7. NDCOLTS1979

Lol i played someone the other day who just ran everywhere with Pryor after getting tired of it i said ok let the Juice loose as well he got so pissed when i jumped on him for 35 unanswered points using qb spy and running juice loose. I told him well i only play legit then u come out and just run every with pryor so you wanted to play that way i did the same. Worst game ever i hate playing that cheesy crap but figured teach a lesson.

8. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Commits are not allowed. Run and pass commit are banned.