AGS content

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -4-, Jul 9, 2011.

1. -4-

-4- Walk On

So, I've been looking around this site at other dynasties, and I'm currently planning on doing regular content for this dynasty weekly in the form A College gameday before all games and a College Football final type of thing after all games. Nothing too fancy, just a little bit cooler to look at than a bunch of text. And also have something else that I might try for recruiting if the site is able to make it work.

But, this is what I ask of members this year.

I like to see highlights/pictures in Dynasty wire. So, please try and save a few each game. Don't be afraid to save CPU highlights either. I know that for some reason, 4gb Xbox slims don't do highlight packages because of memory size.

But, what I really want everyone to do, is to save like 1-2 highlights to their EA Locker each week so that I can download them and use them for my updates. Once I have them downloaded, they can be deleted to make room because I think there is a limit. There should be an option to upload to EA Locker when saving replays. If it allows me to take them straight from Dynasty wire this year, that would be great, but if not I have to download them from EA locker.

Finally, I don't think it should be a problem, but I expect at least a paragraph or something of a summary of your games if it is a meaningful game. If you are playing Backwater Tech College, and it is a huge mismatch with the CPU, I don't expect anything. But if you have a meaningful match-up it'd be nice to read about it.

And as always, check forums daily.

Thanks, I hope everyone is cool with this as I am not asking a ton, but let me know.

2. SpartyUp

SpartyUp Walk On

Can and will do, no problem. I'll have to learn what I'm doing with the 360, but it can't be that much different from PS3.

3. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

No problem trying to figure this ea locker out haven't gotten very far yet.

4. Outspoknpoet

Outspoknpoet Shock and Awesome

Excited for this to get started. I will have more time during the summer, but will be more than happy to take a break from work stuff to do this during my work-time.

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

are you not able to get on?

If so you will need to create a new password and then follow the steps after that and it will let you get back on to DW and TB sites.

6. -4-

-4- Walk On

Don't mind this... accidentally posted in wrong thread. Needed somewhere to look at it.

Would you guys be willing to make 10 game picks prior to the start of a week only 1-2 times a year? It would be a different coach each week.

7. Outspoknpoet

I wouldn't mind doing something like making picks for the top 5 games of the week. Whether they be user/user or cpu/cpu or user/cpu... sounds fun.

8. -4-

-4- Walk On

This is what I was looking to do... I was working on my basic template to use as a base for my College Gameday, and was figuring on picking the top 5-10 games each week (User vs Cpu, Cpu vs Cpu, or User vs User) like as the end segment of Gameday, and filling in what Corso and Herbstreit think in the game preview for all of them. Then I was going to fill in for Desmond each week since they don't have him in the game. And was hoping to have a guest picker each week (one of you guys). I'd make a schedule to let you guys know when you were supposed to be the guest picker and would have you tell me who you picked.

9. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

Sounds like a good idea

10. kinqskid

kinqskid Walk On

no problem with me.. I'm back on this forum daily now..I've been off this forum for a few days on the other forum (OS) looking to snag 12 early from a few spots but no such luck. Although there is a sweet Amazon release day deal for 12 which included guaranteed arrival on Tuesday, plus $20 gift credit ..So I'm kinda glad I waited...LOL..

11. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Were is it on NCAA 11? Or how do you or were do you access it?

12. joshwitt

joshwitt Walk On

Sounds good to me!

13. bhenry37

bhenry37 Walk On

I'm in!

14. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

Ya this will make each week more interesting!

15. -4-

-4- Walk On

Amazon is the shizz, I buy all of my games from them now ever since I discovered them a couple years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  16. -4-

-4- Walk On

Are you trying to figure out how to save stuff to your locker?

To access EA, you need to remember your password and email address that you have tied to your account. Click on your profile on EA and you can view your videos.
    Or go here and I think you can search people's lockers by GT...http://www.easports.com/media

On NCAA... I think if you try to save a highlight, it gives you an option to upload to your EA locker, do that. If not go to Manage Highlights in the games menu before you leave and it is there.

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home THIS IS THE TEAMBUILDER SITE.

If that's not what you are asking then sorry about this post, and I don't know :)

17. thequick135

thequick135 Walk On

word
    sounds good

18. Outspoknpoet

19. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

so you get to ea locker through easports.com? I thought it was on the NCAA11 menu when you signed in.

20. -4-

-4- Walk On

Right that's for like rosters/settings and whatnot.

It gives you an option to upload replays/pics to you EASportsworld account. If you do that, then I can search for you, download to my computer, post on my youtube account, and then embed here which is what I am looking to do.

I will use them in my College Football Final, and also at the end of the year try to make a Top 10 plays of the year or something which I think would be pretty cool.

21. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

So if we save the highlights after the game to the EASportsworld, you will have access to them?

22. -4-

-4- Walk On

Correct, I can search for you and download them I believe. It does take a couple of minutes to do this. You only have a few slots which is why I say 1-2 per game, but once I have them you can delete them to make more room.

I wish I was able to just take them from the wire, but it doesn't let me. Or I don't know how.