AGS is looking for new members...

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by -4-, May 29, 2011.

1. -4-

-4- Walk On

Hey everyone, I am the commissioner of Any Given Saturday, a 360 Online dynasty for NCAA 11 and 12.

We literally just moved here (this week actually) after running things at Operation Sports for the past 6 seasons. In the process of moving, it seems as if we're going to be leaving a couple of members behind due to different reasons.

But, we will be advancing to the offseason of season 6 this Tuesday night, and we will for sure have 2 openings (possibly 3) as we enter what is likely going to be our final season until NCAA '12 comes out. So, I'd like to reach out to members here to hopefully find a few replacements for our final season, and if all works out, for '12 as well.

I think we have a solid core group of members, just looking for a few more of the "right" kind of people. I think I am a pretty active commissioner, and do my best to keep the league going as smoothly as possible.

So, check us out and if anyone out there is interested, please let me know.

Thanks

2. NickDangerously

NickDangerously Walk On

Hello Sir,

I am new to this site, and fairly new to the on-line leagues. i am currently in my first on-line Madden league now, and am having a great time. I am 28 and have been gaming for almost 22 years. I love sports games among others, and have been playing Madden and NCAA for a while now. I checked out your rules/guidelines, and they look spot on to me. I was just wondering if you were going to be running a NCAA 12 league (Im sure you are), which teams would be available, what I need to do to sign up, etc.... Thanks for your time -4-

3. -4-

-4- Walk On

Replied via PM. :)

4. Seufdaville

Seufdaville Walk On

I would be very interested in the league if you still have some spots available.

5. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i would like to join when 12 drops (i dont have 11 anymore due to apt fire) GT: LB Fitted

6. -4-

-4- Walk On

@LB Fitted and @Seufdaville

We just filled up for what is likely to be our final season on '11 before the next game drops. But, In terms of NCAA '12 I am going to give current members priority in terms of spots for '12, but it's possible and probable that some won't be able to continue with us when '12 drops. So, when we get closer to release time I'll get in touch and let you know what's what.

Thanks for the interest, I'll be in touch.

7. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

ok thanks, sounds good