AGS to kickoff tonight...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -4-, Jul 15, 2011.

1. -4-

-4- Walk On

kinqskid joshwitt thequick135 bhenry37 Nautica Outspoknpoet edge7771 -Balla- SpartyUp JagNation chopper393

I've just been notified that OS community rosters will be up around 9 EST tonight. I have set aside my evening tonight to dedicate to playing around with sliders, and at this point I fully plan to start the dynasty tonight around 10 or 11 PM EST.

Pre-season will likely be up for 12-24 hours unless everyone is online tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  2. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I won't be on till tom evening.

3. thequick135

thequick135 Walk On

word

how much editing of rosters will these be? are ratings adjusted or anything or just names and removing players

4. Outspoknpoet

Outspoknpoet Shock and Awesome

Can't wait! Let me know if you need anything... Shoot me a message on XBL if you want.

If anyone needs my cell# let me know... I am usually picky about handing it out though.

5. -4-

-4- Walk On

apparently only a few slight ratings adjustments. all players not supposed to be on rosters will be off, and all coaches will be named. Some equipment, hair, skin adjustments as well.

6. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

I won't be able to get on till late sat evening...like 1130 est

7. -4-

-4- Walk On

OK... thanks guys. We'll make preseason a little longer than 24 hours. Probably will be up from tonight until Sunday morning.

8. -4-

-4- Walk On

Just letting you guys know that the OS rosters are up. I went ahead and uploaded them to my EA Locker if you want.

9. -4-

-4- Walk On

Sorry guys... we'd be up and rolling by now but EA servers are screwy or something. I've been trying to upload the dynasty for at least an hour now, and it keeps getting stuck in the exact same place. I'll try again before I go to bed tonight, and if it's still a no-go I'll try in the morning.

But, we won't be advancing to Week one til Sunday morning anyways so I suppose its no big deal. Anyways I'll let you all know when invites are out.

10. Outspoknpoet

It is up now.. just need you to get back online and accept the invite I sent you. Then I will transfer commish duties to you!!!

W00000000000T!

• Like Like x 1
  11. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

So just look up -4- gt to get rosters? I wont be home till sunday night but once I get home ill join the dynasty!

12. -4-

-4- Walk On

Yeah I have them in my locker. You can look up anyone who has them in their locker, I just figured that'd be easiest since I am on all of your Friend lists and you don't need to type in someones name.

I'm going to advance to Week One tomorrow morning, but I will find a way to make it so I can edit your schedule.

13. Outspoknpoet

Just switch someone to his team temporarily and switch back ... simple :)