Air Force Falcons: Recruit Tracker

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by MNoffke, Mar 31, 2011.

1. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Ryan Fisk 6'1" 243 LBS
    (3 Star) #1 FB

The number 1 fullback in the recruiting class has decent speed but is best known for his blocking ability. He was a top rated RB in high school.

Mike Berry 6'1" 193 LBS
    (4 Star) #6 QB

Will become Air Force's first true Pocket passer with a excellent throwing power and good accuracy. One of the top pocket passers in the country.

Don Holloway 6'2" 199 LBS
    (3 Star JUCO) #28 FS

Graduated from Junior College. Has decent zone coverage skills but needs to work on his man coverage skills. More than likely will be red shirted his first year at the academy.

Soft Commit - Justin Barrett 5'6" 194 LBS
    (5 Star) #3 HB (#8 in ESPN's Top 150)

Justin Barrett is a high school All-American in football and track in the state of Texas. In high school Justin ran the 40 in 4.3 seconds. He has excellent speed and acceleration.

2. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Signed 5 star RB Justin Barret..... Huge addition to my running game.

In addition to Barret, the #2 RB in the nation has Air Force as a soft commit.

Brandon Chavis (5 star/#2 RB in the nation) announced this week he plays to play at Air Force but has not signed his L.O.T.

Having both these RBs in the backfield with QB Smith could be huge for the Air Force offense.

Signing 2 of the top 3 RBs in the nation would be huge for Air Force. There is still a chance that Air Force can sign the top 3 RBs. That is something that is unheard of.

3. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

My defense is full of freshman. If I can shut down your option this year, I can do it for the next 3+ years with whomever you got in your backfield.

If you start a QB who can throw and some great route runners and then I'll get scared

4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Noffke told me he's gonna sign a stud Pro Passer (Looks like Mike Berry) and is considering switching offenses, so get scared!

Haha on a serious note I was looking and Air Force is in on a lot of the top prospects, should end up being the best class in terms of quality when it's all said and done. That's what happens when you're a 6 star and we're all 4 star or lower though!

5. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

I looked up Berry, B+ TP and B TA as a freshman will be a good passer, but hes a Ryan Mallett (no mobility) which is the exact opposite of anything hes used in the past. It would mean a complete switch in offense or a dual QB attack knowing for sure, one man aint running. Noff is smart, he will stick to the ground game, even if it isnt the option. I think standard handoff is harder to defend then the option anyway but the option gives a bigger chance at breaking the huge play. Still, I love my defense and think i will continue to compete and have a great rivalry with AF (If i get an offense)

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Hopefully these new recruits won't be too good :) UNLV needs a few more wins vs. the Force before too long.

7. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Top rated FB, two of the top three RBs, and a top tier QB. Will be interesting to see how these RB's shape out to be. The speedster could see some time as a slot WR but a lot of decisions will have to be made in the off season. The Free safety I signed my find time at CB since I have a few seniors that are graduating this year. Also, the kicker I signed has a decent leg. He will be redshirted since it is hard to find a decent kicker with ratings in recruiting and Cooper already provides me with a great leg kicking the ball.

If all goes well most of my d-line should stay intact however, I will loose to good quality players at the LB position.

8. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

7 recruits signed so far, only four more to go if no one leaves early.

9. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Ryan Fisk 6'1" 243 LBS
    (3 Star) #1 FB

Mike Berry 6'1" 193 LBS
    (4 Star) #6 QB

Don Holloway 6'2" 199 LBS
    (3 Star JUCO) #28 FS

Justin Barrett 5'6" 194 LBS
    (5 Star) #3 HB (#8 in ESPN's Top 150)

Brandon Chavis 6'1" 217 LBS
    (5 Star) #2 RB (#3 in ESPN's Top 150)