Akron @ Northern Illinois

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Sep 9, 2009.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Akron @ Northern Illinois

Hey, being as I'm out of town, best I can do each night is at around 11 pm EST. Does that work for you on any night?

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Unfortunately, that's too late for me now with my new job except for on a Friday or Saturday.

Not sure if Murk is willing to wait that long though...

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Hopefully he is, then, as the week just got advanced basically at midnight. Friday is only 2 days away...

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Ok, then let's shoot for Friday at around 11pm EST then. Should work out for both of us.

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

With all the crazy stuff that's happened with the dynasty, you still lookin' to play this game tonight at 11pm?

I'll be sure to be on just in case you don't see this before then.

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I can play tonight if you're able. I may have to push it back 30 minutes, as cleaning this beach house took longer than anticipated. If that doesn't work, shoot me a message here or on Live and we can get it in tomorrow night. I imagine with everything that's went on this week that we won't be advancing before then. If you can't go tonight and can go tomorrow, it'd be about 10:30 pm eastern time for me. Again, just let me know on here or Live.

7. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Apparently the servers are so fucked up right now, I can't accept my invitation without it fuckin' up so looks like we're going to have to wait until tomorrow after all.

10:30 pm EST I'll be on man. If anything changes, post here. I'm on here WAY too often.

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Haha. I know the feeling of being on here way too often. Sounds good. I'll go ahead and pack up the 360 and catch you online Saturday night. 10:30 pm EST unless either of us has an issue, then post here.