Akron vs BG

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Aug 21, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

You know why I don't eat Kangaroo? It makes me jumpy....

Don't let the final score fool you....BG took the Zips to the woodshed. This game was dominated by the BG defense, only allowing two first downs all game long. Jordan Hopgood had another stellar performance and broke the 1000 yard mark. BG has a new career sack lead as SR DT Chris Jones tallied two sacks to push him over the 17 career number that had stood for over 20 years.

The falcons now sit at 5-2, looking pretty good with WMU up next.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

Abso-freaking-lutely. My shitty offense couldn't do anything, if I had time to find an open man he either dropped it, or one of Bowling Green's awesome linebackers swooped in an deflected the pass. Enjoy all the wins with the little guys, cause you'll never do it with the big boys. ;) lol

Hopalong and the O line at BG are hands down the best in the MAC. I know that's not saying too much, Matt could have called me and told me exactly what play he was going to run and where he was going to run it, and all I could do was watch him gain 7-10 yards. I see a MAC title in your future. Great game. Not as fun as PSU, OSU but I definitely had fun.

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

yeah I completely agree..until I beat you and Ohio State, its like kissing your sister through a screen door

• Like Like x 1