1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Akron Zips - MorsDraconis

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Jul 1, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Akron Zips - MorsDraconis

Playbook:

Offense - Texas Tech
    Defense - 3-4

Still the same unless you play gay defenses, then I'm going to use the Florida playbook.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

morsdraconis -

Game: Week 4 Akron 30 @ Central Michigan 38

Playbook:
    Offense - Notre Dame
    Defense - 3-4

Scouting Report:

-Wants to run the ball on you, but if you can stop it be prepared to see 5-wide.
    -On defense, he brings a lot of heat and pressure with aggressive man blitz...plays with the safety.

3. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

Offense:
    started out running the ball then tried some PAs but once he got down he started the 5 wide watch for the post over the middle

Defense
    he runs the 3-4 normally moves the D line to a side and puts 7 in the box normally which means you have a lot of 1v1 on the outside that can be exploited with corner routes

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Offense: Nickel and dimed my D for short to medium passes all game. Ran most plays out of the shotgun.

Defense: Played mainly a 3-4 and put a lot of guys in the box. I was still able to run decently until my starter got hurt. Corner routes and post routes seemed to be my most effective routes.

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Damn, I really need to change up my defense if everyone keeps posting about Corner and Post routes being the killer of my defense. ;)

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

4-2-5... join the dark side.

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I just spit my lunch all over my puter

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol haha

9. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

morsdraconis -

Game: Week ? Akron 27 @ Central Michigan 17

Playbook:
    Offense - ?? Florida probably
    Defense - ?? I think the 4-3

Scouting Report:

-Comes out in Gator Heavy 90% of plays, then audibles to one of the following: maryland I (toss or iso), wishbone (triple option or power), or another set that he will occasionally run speed option out of..

so just be prepared for that.
    -On defense, nothing spectacular, I lost the game on one play where I thought I could lead my receiver in press coverage and it got picked for 6.

11. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

It was the Florida playbook and the 3-4 defense. You would know that if you didn't run so many damn 3 and 4 WR sets. ;)