Alabama 2011 Scouting Report (3)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Dec 3, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

May 19, 2009
    Alabama 2011 Scouting Report (3)

Offense: Lacks identity. His offense is in transition this year so I think he's still trying to figure things out. Watch TE Smelley though.

Defense: Solid all over. Doesn't really have a weakness. Don't think you're going to run the ball against him this year.
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    Offense: passing maze and te smelley were top targets. Richardson ran the ball very well but Jackson turned it over 3 times.

Defense: tough time running it as he plays the run game very strong. Was able to find some mismatches in the passing game and didn't turn it over
  3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    OFFENSE- I really think killa is a passer at heart. He has good instincts if and when pressure is coming. Tends to force the ball into coverage though. He has the team to run the fleXbox One and he did so but he didn't get much yards out of it. He does pass out of that formation so be-careful. I felt killa coulda stuck with the fleXbox One longer but I think his confidence in Jackson has waned and his backup isn't as fast as Jackson.

DEFENSE- Solid all-around. His run defense wasn't that great as I was able to pick some holes and get some good yardage. His pass coverage is very good and plays a tough man to man defense most of the time. He has the athletes to run with any offense so he can get away with running a damn good man to man defense. I believe he played on the defensive line most of the time (DT the most) and looked to stuff the run. I want to say he played LB sometimes as well but don't quote me.

OVERALL- Jo has a damn good team. I think he's on to something with the fleXbox One but needs to stick with it. He's a good player and played well on defense when his offense wasn't clicking. Once he gets into a groove with those studs offensively, he'll be dangerous.