Alabama 24 @ LSU 17

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jfosh, Apr 2, 2010.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

Alabama 24 @ LSU 17

Alabama could only score 24 points even with the TIGERS throwing 6 interceptions.

Coach Rynoaid added "The six turnovers are the run of the mill for us. Our receivers drop the ball and the defenders catch it. Go figure? Our team just plays below their abilities."

The game was knotted up at 3 @ the half. Bama had 4 of there picks in the second half and won the game with a short and stalled drives. No turnovers by the TIDE sealed the game. The offense will have to perform better to make it to the national title game.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Alabama and their "no turnovers = win" philosophy comes through, wasn't pretty but ya got the job done. Ryno should have had ya there though.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

That doesn't look like a team who can beat Auburn, or Georgia.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Josh is lucky this season, so be carefull what you say.

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

Absolutely should have had me with the way my offense played. Problem was he through 6 interceptions.

The team that showed up against LSU couldn't have beat those guys. But that aint the team that shows up against Auburn and Georgia

My D is causing lots of turnovers...which makes me very lucky!!

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I was browsing thru before this week and saw that Bama had a CB leading the nation with 7 FFs! Now that's ballin.