Alabama Crimson Tide - Papa Perry

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Alabama Crimson Tide - Papa Perry

Playbooks:

Offense: UCLA

Defense: 3-4

2. Papa Perry

Playbook Change

Guys I'm changing my playbook to Va Tech's because it reflects the offense that Bama ran against VT. I like to try to stay with them on offensive and defensive philosophy

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Wow I've been really slacking, only played Bama 4 times since I started this league but never made a post here.

Offense - Did a good job rushing the ball with Ingram/Richardson, mixing in inside and outside runs. Didn't use a lot of option plays, even with Jackson at QB. Passing game made some big plays but also turned the ball over a lot. Playing from behind also forced him to play more aggressive. He did mount a run late in the game but wasn't enough time to complete the comeback.

Defense - He got good pressure on my QB and forced me to make quick decisions. I got lucky on a lot of passes in this game, as his players dropped some interception opportunities. A few big plays really changed this game but my offense was held in check aside from those plays. He rotates between which player he controls but I remember him mostly using a LB. He made good reads on rushing and passing plays, usually getting his player into the pass or run lane.

4. Papa Perry

Updated playbook for use of Season 3

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Offense - He runs a lot of shotgun QB option type plays and play-actions off of them effectively. His offensive line is really good and I got no pressure on him until I started to run some zone blitzes and set my defensive line to aggressive occassionally.

Defense - Runs the base 3-4 against almost anything you throw out there. Against base offenses (2 WR) he seemed to run man about 75% of the time. Controlled one of his MLB's almost exclusively.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Offense: He changed up his style a bit since I played him week 5. He focused more on rushing attack and gained a lot of yards rushing against my defense. Unfortunately he fell behind early and Jackson couldn't complete any passes against my secondary.

Defense: Similar to my week 5 report. He usually controls MLB/OLB and does a good job making plays with whatever player he controlled. I couldn't run at all against his team but I was able to move the ball in passing attack. His DB's and LB's could not match up with my big, athletic tight ends.

7. Papa Perry

1st post updated with S4 playbooks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.