1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Alabama @ Ohio State

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Can you guys tell I want this one to happen today? :)

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

I've got some stuff going on today, not sure right now when would be good. Latter this evening, 9-10:30 pm. could be a start time. Hit me up with a text, Sabo. Not sure if I'll be online much today.

Goose

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I work @ 10 pm cst till thurs.
    Im good anytime this week as long as we start before 8pm cst

4. Goose

Goose Walk On

How about Monday night between 7-8 cst? I might be able to start after 7 depending on my wife. It may have to be near 8.

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Sounds good to me bro.

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

Going to try like hell to get this in tonight. I'm getting hit with almost a foot of snow today on top of the 6 inches that fell last night. I'm going to be stuck shoveling as soon as I get home from work. Hopefully if I shovel it all before the wife gets home she won't be pissed that I'm playing. We may have to try tomorrow night. I'll hit you up with a text latter this evening.

Goose