Alabama to the PAC-12?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mikedeep97, Nov 28, 2011.

1. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I'm quite attached to my Crimson Tide but I do want to be fair to the league. I'd much rather if this league was able to continue and I think that it would benefit everyone if we combined the conferences in some manner. I'd love to have LSU and Texas/OU in the conference b/c they keep talented teams (which I like having good CPU teams).

How does everyone feel about conference realignment?

2. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Oh man a complex question. My opinion will come after the bowl games.

However, you do not need to worry about fairness as I left you alone in the SEC. But it is easy to see wanting some user competition for the conference as we most likely won't be finding new members.

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

mikedeep97
    Darkwing
    Connor
    Philstyle3005
    Wyrmreaver
    EAsportsKiLLer85
    Boom29

We currently face a con durum with Bama. I think there are three options we can do, make mike leave his team, the least preferred option in my opinion. Second Alabama becomes a member of the PAC-12 South Division in a trade with Colorado, or we just add them. Third, Alabama stays in the SEC, but Mike will have four user non conference games. Mike might always win the conference, but will have to go against the nation's best to hoist the crystal at the end of the season.

4. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

I say which ever of the last 2 options he wants. Don't think it's fair to ask him to leave a team he's played with and recruited for against his terms. Either he can join us, or just have 4 user games a year.

I have another thing that I thought might be interesting to add to the league. What about 2 OOC user vs user games? PAC 12 vs B1G matches? 1 is a constant rival that never changes, and the other game is one that changes every season?

5. Connor

Connor Walk On

Well right now I'm wanting to stick with Nebraska, but in a few years when my big recruiting classes die I may be interested in switching.

6. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I would honestly rather have the three users move to the SEC as it would allow me to keep my sig, unchanged. :D

With all seriousness, I prefer the SEC as the schools have and usually will retain some level of a challenge b/c of the recruiting grounds and because the schedules aren't jacked up like the PAC-12 schedules where guys have no home games after week 9 and crazy crap like that. But I'm open to playing four user games a year, so long as I can get one of the games mid-to-later in the season so that I have something to look forward to after week four. ;)