Alabama vs LSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Nov 14, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Alabama vs LSU

Last years game ended 17-10 with Alabama driving and then fumbling. LSU returned the ball 60 yards for a TD and won the game. This year will be the big rematch with LSU going on the road to face Alabama.

Star Jackson: [​IMG]

Alabama: After losing earlier this year to Notre Dame (i think), smace has his guys playin tough as usual. Star Jackson will look to have a big game.

Russell Sheppard: [​IMG]

LSU: LSU comes into this game with 2 of it's 4 running backs dinged up, which means true freshman william johnson will get the start. Russell Sheppard will look to power an offense that has been one of the best in the country here.

Will Alabama get revenge or will LSU continue on it's march to the SEC/NC game?

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

This should be a great game, it is quietly becoming one of the best user vs. user rivalries we have here in the Cream.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I am going with LSU in the win. Just because of that running back William Johnson. Dude is a beast.

4. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

The thing that intrigues me most about this match-up is the running backs. LSU has William Johnson, a sure fire Freshmen AA who will soon be in the Heisman Race. Bama has stud sophomore Jason Mitchell carrying the rock, a guy who was the #3 RB recruit in year 1 that I only recruited lightly, something I now regret after seeing the success Smace had had with him. I think this one will come down to 1 or 2 plays, and I believe Bama will pull it out by 3.

Please note that I believe I have been wrong with each of my predictions thus far lol.

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Weeellll, 2nd quarter, LSU driving in a tight 7-7 game... im' in the middle of an option run and the game of course drops. LSU had won the toss and kicked. The game was pretty exciting so far, alabama converted on a 4th and 13 to throw another td to smace's fat tight end who somehow got open enough. Russel Sheppard broke an option run 40 yards for a TD.

We will attempt a replay at 7

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

incredible finish just like last year. LSU is up 27-21, Alabama is driving to the LSU 4.... option pitch gets picked off! LSU is then able to run off the clock and win 27-21 in tuscaloosa keeping NC hopes alive. My defenders dropped about 6-7 pick 6's in this game it felt like lol. My pick 6 at the end of the half didn't help my cause either, but we hang on and move on to a good Tennessee team next week.

7. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Dang, I was rooting for Alabama, I wanted to keep my SoS up. I think if all 3 of us win out (PSU, ND, LSU) that I'd end up being the odd man out. Oh well, I have to worry about stopping Pryor and OSU next week first. I have yet to beat an OSU team regardless of who the coach is!

8. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I'll drink to that. Here's to keeping the streak alive! (y)