Alabama

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Alabama

Bama lost 4 players

1 to the NFL and 3 to transfers

2. dakota7

We're gonna be hurting this season. I've got big holes on defense, as only 19 players are returning. Even if I am able to land all 25 players, we will be under the roster limit of 70. Gonna be interesting. Luckily we will be able to go after 4 additional 4 star recruits.

Roll Tide!

3. dakota7

oh and no transfer requests.........

I lose 4 and no one wants to transfer in.........what did Nick Saban do last season in Mobile?

4. dakota7

First week

Alabama heads into the offseason with 7 players already signed, but 2 of them are a kicker and a punter. Gonna be hitting the trail hard........looking for DT's.

Gonna jump on the #6 QB (can't remember his name). Always looking for a qb.

5. dakota7

Week 2

Got 3 commits this week. Total of 10. Still looking for more defensive help. Taking a trip to Bayou country to visit a Juco Athlete. I project him in my secondary. Also going to Georgia for a cb and Cali for a te. Roll Tide!

6. dakota7

Week 3

Got a commit from the #7 Athlete in the country. Also a 3 star WR. Bama is in the number 1 spot on about 11 different recruits' list, so it'll be interesting to see how many commit to us. Roll Tide!

7. dakota7

Heading into the last week of recruiting Bama has the top rated class, with 20 players signed. Still have room for those last 5, making a few last minute visits. Roll Tide!!

8. dakota7

Second best class. Signed four 5 star players and eleven 4 stars for a total of 23 players. The fans in Mobile are excited about 2 speedy OLB freshmen coming in. The Tide is at 67 players right now and is short 1 FS. We will be moving someone to that spot, either our Athlete recruit or 1 of our other cornerback freshmen.

9. dakota7

Since Bama was only able to sign 11 4 star recruits and we had 12 allowed, I believe we have 1 extra heading into this season??

10. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Sorry Bama but there are no carry-overs...Season 2 will be done with your seniors leaving and the 70 man roster limit...now inside those numbers some teams will be awarded "bonus" recruits but will follow or schloarship and recruiting guidelines. I think all this will become clearer when we get to that point...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.