Alfa are you still commish?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by derek, Dec 2, 2011.

1. derek

derek Walk On

Noticed the msg on xbox live but haven't seen anything on here. Just wondering. I have zero experience in being a commish but Id be willing to give it a shot unless someone else wants it or you are sticking around.

2. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I passed it to twist. I literally can't be commish because I can't advance. I just get transfer failed. I can somehow still play games and recruit online so I will probably stay but offseasons and shit are going to suck because I can only recruit. I can't cut and talk players back and do position changes and all that.

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

DDrou I would be more than happy for you to take it. I have too much going on right now but didnt want this to wither away. Just let me know,

4. derek

derek Walk On

Ill take it but I may have questions from time to time. Just give it to me and Ill stay with the adv tomorrow and every 48 hr adv unless we finish sooner.

5. Twister18

That is cool. I think I will wait until the offseason is over as that will be the biggest test.

6. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

I still can't believe they even released NCAA 12 with all these issues. The biggest draw to the game is the online dynasty and they screwed it up horribly. It's not that tough ddrou you just have to call the shots. Alpha did a great job of sticking to his guns and that kept it moving smoothly. Can't let the inmates run the asylum.

That sucks alpha this game has cost you much more than the 60 you spent on it. Good luck guys.

7. Twister18

It definitely has been a chore. PNC and moneyleisey please get your games in or they will b simmed.