All Aboard the CL Coaching Carousel

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

cmassey13 jandy Jbek Glen Cieske MrWitness36 cyhiphopp H22APWRD94 KNICKSFAN_84 Antonio T. Charlie Xavier

In a shocking turn of events H22APWRD94 has announced that he will leave the University of Florida football program at seasons end to take the head coaching job at the University of Iowa. H22 has had great success in his short tenure with the Gators, making it to the SEC title game in season 1 and bringing in the nations' 4th ranked recruiting class. The Gators are still in line for the SEC title. But with Kirk Ferentz stepping down after the season, H22 simply couldn't pass up taking control of his favorite school.

In similar news, TSO veteran carolinaeasy will be taking control of South Carolina to fill out the SEC. He will only play games against the CPU to keep things fair for the 4 SEC users (unless he plays a user in a bowl game).

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Glad to see an SEC guy coming in. The passion for your team is what makes this fun. Thanks again for the opportunity guys. Can't wait to get my B1G on up north.

• Like Like x 1
  3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I'm honored to be given this opportunity. I'm actually a Penn Stater but I moved to South Carolina 8 years ago and adopted the Cocks. I now have season tickets and love Saturdays at Williams Bryce, but my heart will always be in Beaver Stadium.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Might have to schedule a home-and-home between you and Jbek to get you back at Happy Valley for a night

• Like Like x 1
  5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

That wouldn't be a bad idea at all!

6. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Welcome on board carolinaeasy

7. jandy

jandy Walk On

Welcome to Chompion's League! Best of luck down south against those SEC powerhouses!

8. Jbek

Jbek Walk On

good to have another nitwit onboard! goodluck in the SEC, there are some quality users down there. I'd like to see a nittany lion/gamecock battle in the future!

• Like Like x 2
  9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I will join this afternoon around 3. I didn't get the invite until I woke up this am and didn't have time to accept it yet.

• Like Like x 1
  10. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Welcome to the SEC, SEC, SEC!

• Like Like x 1