All Big 10 Dynasty?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by houdiniHUSKER, Apr 2, 2012.

1. houdiniHUSKER

houdiniHUSKER Walk On

Very new to here as you can tell and I was wondering if you guys ever do all conference dynasties.. so like the fans of the teams in that conference can play each other for bragging rights. I tried setting one up in NCAA 12 for xbox but it was a little hard finding fans of teams like Minnesota and Indiana who would stick around long enough to build a team.

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Some leagues do it. Not a fan of it personally but they are out there.

3. houdiniHUSKER

houdiniHUSKER Walk On

I hear ya. I only like it because of all the user games. Ya you probably wont have a user game national championship (although it does happen more then u would think), but you gotta play 8 users and a conference championship game to get there... how do the leagues work on here? Can anyone set up a dynasty or do you guys set them all up?

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

They are set up/approved by management. Right now so late in the release cycle they wouldn't likely open another one up as it had been hard for established leagues to maintain a 12 man roster. Best advice I could give you is find a league that has a B1G openning and get in as whatever team you want (I would assume Nebraska for you #GBR right?). Maybe you could get lucky and they could opt to go the one conference route and stay Big Ten... all that said, good luck and welcome haha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

I guess I'm new here and was wondering the same question.

I sold '12 already but will be buying '13 on release day and would love to get into an OD. When do guys on here start looking for new members and set up new ODs?

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    There will be some announcements coming soon regarding ncaa leagues on the site for '13. In general we will have a commish sign up thread. As new members apply, I will open up leagues to satisfy demand.