All board members - HELP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

All board members - HELP

This is a "sort of" emergency. There are teams that have yet to sign their free agents or post trades approved by the committee.

Web and Dunn, please get on any teams with trades approved and not posted to post them NOW. If they want their modifiers adjusted, they need to post NOW.

I'm not sure who is over free agency, but please notify any teams with WON bids but no front office thread posts to show those additions need to update their rosters NOW. They have to be updated by 1 am central time or else the modifiers they have now are locked in.

I am working with teams that are updated, updating their books and posting OFFICIAL in their roster thread. If you see a post by me with OFFICIAL in it, that is a modified roster and is ready for this season 100%.

Wajy, Dunn, any help you can give in this regard to look over front office threads and verify teams are up to date on transactions, let's do it so we can get this puppy rolling as smooth as we can.

Also, thanks to all you guys for being patient with this system. It still has some kinks, but I think if we work together, we'll get this beast rolling and once it's rolling, it will be the best system out there. Period.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also, I know Bluebean is out of town. I will personally do his cap book updates since he is not here to be able to do them. So the Chiefs I will update.

Any other out of towners that may have won bids, please let me know now so the cap crew can get the books updated for week 1, which starts in less than 7 hours.

Lots of work to do and not a lot of time to do it. Plus my schedule just got changed so I will only be on for a small amount of time tonight to finish up books.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

To help I stickied (I made up a word ) my log in information in here so that you guys can log in as me on the eawebsite and just add/drop players right here on the web. ;) your welcome LOL

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

good thinkin nate!

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If guys would take the time to start signing these players to their team, that would be a huge help. Thanks!