ALL Board Members

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

ALL Board Members

I noticed that one of the guys on the waiting list is Chrisdstan's (Bears Coach) little brother. Chrisdstan hasn't posted on the OMFL forums since Nov. 4th but as been active in MEGA. I have sent him 2 PM's last week to post his week 8 result which he never did. He won again in Week 9 and still hasn't posted. To me I don't think he really wants to be here, and If he's that flaky should we even bother considering his little brother to play in our league. Just wanted to bring this up to all of you. Please weigh in.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Is his little brother in MEGA? I mean, his little brother is not him. I would not mind giving him a chance, but he needs to know how we're set up.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

see, this is great claven, because its the kinda stuff that gets past me. I too will psn him and warn him.

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I was thinking of starting a thread that just states what teams have played, won and haven't posted a Result. Like right now out of all the games that have been played have a game result posted except for the Bears coach who is being warned for not posting and the Falcons coach who I talked to and he said he will post it tonight. Do you think I should do this thread just in the Board room for us to see or put it in the Game Results thread. What do you guys think?

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

great claven...but i think we should give his lil brother a chance since he isn't him...

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

im fine with giving his brother a chance.

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

you could do like cade does each week with a weekly update, thats not a bad idea at all.