All Exclusive Insider Blog

Discussion in 'Second to None' started by Nautica, May 28, 2012.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Offense>>LSU
    Defense>>43

I wish Nebraska was a 34 D, but I guess I'll make due with the 43.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Offense: LSU
    Defense: Multiple D

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Offense: Florida

I think that is the offense I am going to run.... Was going to run the 4-3 d but my linemen would get killed even more than they will now...

4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Offense: Notre Dame
    Defense: 3-4

5. KnightNoles

Follow the League Happenings in One Location
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  6. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

offense UTEP
    defense 4-3

7. DrunkenSoldier

Notre Dame lands one insta commit

4 star WR- Matt Thomas
    Good size and speed at 6'2" with a b+ in speed needs to work on his catching skills but most likely will be the fastest WR on the team next season

8. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

[​IMG]
    To improve our subpar defense we have hired a defensive consultant who will not be at the games but will run defensive practices while instilling an attitude in our young men more conducive to kicking some ass we just call him The P​
    [​IMG]
    Once we get some players who dont suck this guy will have them ready to pounce on opposing offensive players!​
    [​IMG]
    Dammit! Wrong logo lol...​
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

Offense: Georgia

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  10. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

mikedredd I believe you got the logo right the first time and i'm sure DrunkenSoldier would agree with me....lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Week 2:

Florida Gators @ Louisville Cardinals

It was a rainy evening with little to no wind to worry about but the ball was slippery...

On the First kickoff return Rainey had a great return to about the 45 yard line but he fumbled the ball and Louisville recovered... After a quick three and out by florda they got a good punt return.. A few plays later Rainey broke a 76 yard rush for a TD!!!
    After another good defensive stand by Florida got the ball back and a few plays later Rainey broke a 21 yard rush for a TD!!

Still in the first quarter Florida received the ball on their 49 yard line Brantley threw a strike to Dunbar who was wide open for a TD!!! 21-0 After the First...

After a FG and a TD in the second it was 31-0 at the half...

Heading into the third Louisville got the ball and another stand by the Florida defense... After a few plays we had Brantley throw a 15 yard TD to thompson to make is 38-0. After yet another stand by the florida d they got the ball back and had a solid drive and another TD and decided it was time to run out that clock alittle hopefully... However with that thought in mind they were able to drive for a nice TD and close it down to 45-7 at the end of the third..

Heading into the fourth the game was pretty much over and Florida had the ball and they decided to chew up a lot of the clock up...After getting into a 3rd and 12 play with 16 yard to the enjoy I decided to throw a pass to get the first down and it turned into a td... Chewed up about 4 minutes of the clock up...
    Louisville then got in their hurry up offense and drove for another TD.

Then after a failed onside kick Florida was able to run out the clock and finish the game..

Final Score
    Florida Gators 52
    Louisvile Cardinals 14

Player of the Game:
    Chris Rainey
    22 Carries, 250 Yards, 11.3 AVG, 3 TD

Play of the Game: (Uploaded it to the dynasty)
    Chris Rainey's 76 yard rush for a TD

Last edited: May 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  12. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

Mizzou Claws Miami
    Missouri 56 Miami 3​
    Columbia, MO
    Miami (OH) was completely overwhelmed by the SEC's newest member on Saturday. From the opening kickoff to the final snap, Missouri handled its opponent with ease.

The Redhawks had difficulty picking up positive yards at all in the first half, which often led to good field positioning for the Tigers. Kendial Lawrence and company flourished in the newly designed, more balanced offensive attack. The junior tailback ran for 96 yards on 17 attempts, but scored a staggering 5 TDs. Not to be outdone, sophomore Henry Josey picked up 132 yards on just 11 carries. Josey showed strong sportsmanship when he chose to take a knee on the one yard-line after breaking off a long run with only seconds left in the game.

Coach Glisan admired the decision and called it, "selfless--it just goes to show what kind of a team player he is."

Michael Egnew and Wes Kemp led the team in receiving with four catches each, with 69 and 81 yards, respectively.

Sophomore QB James Franklin showed solid efficiency and a knack for picking up first downs with his legs. Despite playing over a quarter and a half, Ashton Glaser was just 1-2 passing.

The Tigers out-gained the Redhawks by 300+ yards and one the turnover battle 2-0.

Rumor has it, the game was so out of hand that Glisan told a select few members of his starting 'D' to take the second half off to watch Hatfields and McCoys on History Channel. This can neither be confirmed nor denied.

Next week: Tigers are off
    Week 4: Missouri plays host to #2 Alabama

Last edited: May 30, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  13. KnightNoles

[​IMG]
    Reserved for Auburn Tiger Commitments ​

14. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

A Much-Needed Win

Cornhuskers win 31-21 against Auburn!
    Capture.PNG

The Huskers would come out firing on all cylinders in the 1st half putting up 21 points to the Tigers 7. With big plays from Martinez both on the ground and through the air, it would put Nebraska in a great position to be able to win the game. In the 2nd half though Burkhead couldn't find running lanes and was ineffective, forcing the Huskers to rely on their star QB.

Nebraska would be able to hold off a 2nd half comeback by the Tigers largely in part to the game management skills of Martinez. On the day Martinez would go 17-20, 270 yards and 3 TD's while netting 59 yards on the ground on 7 carries.

Capture.PNG

GG KnightNoles as I don't get to have the satisfaction of a win against you very often (Is this my 1st W against you? I think it is). Looking forward to playing you again as we always seem to have great games.

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  15. KnightNoles

Nautica

I think you beat me in our first match up, in RMG on 360 when you invited me in. It was a good game, couldn't force a punt until later in the second half and you very much capitalized on drive with a good gameplan. Good exchange in texting also after the game, haha.

16. DrunkenSoldier

Notre Dame 42 vs USF 10
    [​IMG]
    The Irish start the year off right with a big win over USF, The Irish were led by QB Dayne Crist he would go 20/32 for 368 yds 4 TD's with 1 INT. Big play WR Mike Floyd would start the year off right making 6 catches for a 119 yds and 2 TD's. The defense would do the job giving up some yards but not much scoring, all in all a good start to the season. A good tune up for next weeks game against Michigan.​

• Like Like x 1
  17. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

[​IMG] # Florida 14 21 3 17 55
    [​IMG] # Arkansas 0 7 7 6 20
    First Quarter
    6:49 TD [​IMG] UF Andre Debose WR #4 93 yard TD (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    3:37 TD [​IMG] UF Gerald Christian TE #32 25 yard TD from John Brantley QB #12 (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    Second Quarter
    6:44 TD [​IMG] Ark Ronnie Wingo HB #20 2 yard TD (Zach Hocker K #18 kick)
    6:29 TD [​IMG] UF Jordan Reed TE #11 72 yard TD from John Brantley QB #12 (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    4:22 TD [​IMG] UF Jeffery Demps HB #28 3 yard TD (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    4:16 TD [​IMG] UF Jaylen Watkins CB #14 17 yard TD (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    Third Quarter
    2:10 FG [​IMG] UF Caleb Sturgis K #19 51 yard FG
    1:06 TD [​IMG] Ark Kiero Small FB #36 56 yard TD (Zach Hocker K #18 kick)
    Fourth Quarter
    6:55 TD [​IMG] Ark Ronnie Wingo HB #20 23 yard TD (Brandon Mitchell QB #17 kick)
    6:40 TD [​IMG] UF Jeffery Demps HB #28 76 yard TD (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    4:37 FG [​IMG] UF Caleb Sturgis K #19 46 yard FG
    3:35 TD [​IMG] UF Chris Rainey HB #1 7 yard TD (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)

18. KnightNoles

Auburn takes care of Mississippi State, 37-3
    [​IMG]
    Michael Dyer scores his lone TD, brushing off a defender as he walks into the endzone
    When it was over:
    Michael Dyer went over 150 yards along with the 5th interception by the Tiger defense.
    How the game was won:
    Auburn Defense limiting 129 yards of total offense with 5 TOs on the day
    Stat of the game:
    5 TOs forced & 229 rushing yards for Auburn
    ====================================================​
    First Quarter
    5:38 TD Aub Michael Dyer HB #5 2 yard TD (Cody Parkey K #36 kick)
    2:28 FG Aub Cody Parkey K #36 36 yard FG
    Second Quarter
    5:33 FG Aub Cody Parkey K #36 37 yard FG
    0:16 TD Aub Philip Lutzenkirchen TE #43 9 yard TD from Kiehl Frazier QB #10 (Cody Parkey K #36 kick)
    Third Quarter
    2:27 FG Miss St Derek DePasquale K #40 36 yard FG
    Fourth Quarter
    6:55 FG Aub Cody Parkey K #36 40 yard FG
    6:44 TD Aub Jake Holland MLB #5 32 yard TD (Cody Parkey K #36 kick)
    2:24 TD Aub Onterio McCalebb HB #23 3 yard TD (Cody Parkey K #36 kick)

====================================================​
    C. Moseley 7/15 113 Yards 2 INTs​
    K. Frazier 7/9 66 Yards TD​
    M. Dyer 15 Att 188 Yards TD​
    O. McCalebb 10 Att 55 Yards TD​
    Q. Carr 4 Rec 77 Yards​
    E. Blake 5 Rec 59 Yards​
    P. Lutzenkirchen 2 Rec 15 Yards TD​
    D. McNeal 2 INTs​
    T. Bell 2 INTs​

Last edited: May 31, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  19. DrunkenSoldier

[​IMG]
    The Irish defense get a big pat on the back after this one, as they would hold Michigan to just 209 yds of total offense, Mantei T'eo would lead the way with 2 INT's as the defense would force 3 turnovers and get 3 sacks. It took almost 3 quarters but finally the Notre Dame offense would get things going rallying for 3 unanswered TD's. Before that the offense would turn the ball over 6 times including 4 INT's from Dayne Crist and a fumble. Hopefully the offense will learn from this and only get better from here.
    ND
    Dayne Crist 15/27 237 yds 2 TD's and 4 INT's
    Cierre Wood 12 carries 93 yds 1 TD
    Mich
    Denard Robinson 10/18 180 yds 1 TD and 3 INT's
    R. Roundtree 4 rec's for 118 yds
    GG mikedredd

20. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

hells yeah once again I lost it late, got caught in man coverage twice where I cheated off my man and you made me pay, good job...I hope I am better on offense in 13...gg

21. KnightNoles

now do your game 1 review, or no soup for yu! im a content nazi!

From this game, just looking at the stat/scoring summary... looks like you had some good MO and just tried to hold on until the end. If everyone is in games like this throughout the year, it will be a very enjoyable, competitive, and camaraderie league!

• Like Like x 1
  22. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Close games are always fun, no one likes to get blown out.

23. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Jeffrey Demps overpowers Tennessee with his epic running game performance!!!
    399 yards on 30 attempts. 5 rushing TDs with a long of 72 yards

[​IMG] # Florida 28 3 21 7 59
    [​IMG] # Tennessee 3 14 0 0 17
    First Quarter
    6:08 TD [​IMG] UF Andre Debose WR #4 72 yard TD from John Brantley QB #12 (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    3:51 TD [​IMG] UF Jeffery Demps HB #28 37 yard TD (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    2:46 TD [​IMG] UF Jeffery Demps HB #28 72 yard TD (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    0:45 FG [​IMG] Tenn Michael Palardy K #1 28 yard FG
    0:17 TD [​IMG] UF Jeffery Demps HB #28 59 yard TD (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    Second Quarter
    6:50 TD [​IMG] Tenn Da Rick Rogers WR #21 77 yard TD from Tyler Bray QB #8 (Michael Palardy K #1 kick)
    5:17 TD [​IMG] Tenn Justin Hunter WR #11 53 yard TD from Tyler Bray QB #8 (Michael Palardy K #1 kick)
    0:37 FG [​IMG] UF Caleb Sturgis K #19 50 yard FG
    Third Quarter
    5:25 TD [​IMG] UF Jeffery Demps HB #28 27 yard TD (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    2:40 TD [​IMG] UF Chris Rainey HB #1 2 yard TD (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    1:49 TD [​IMG] UF Jeffery Demps HB #28 43 yard TD (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)
    Fourth Quarter
    5:36 TD [​IMG] UF Jordan Reed TE #11 13 yard TD from John Brantley QB #12 (Caleb Sturgis K #19 kick)

24. KnightNoles

25. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

He played a little of the fourth.. I was like the record would be nice but I do not want him to get injured... If he did I would of had rainey as a back up but I put my second team squad in so... Plus I could not really rush in the fourth..