All Madden 13 Players MUST WATCH

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Westlake_88, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

2. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Haters gonna hate. First example he complains that he couldn't warp through a tackle and in the second example he complains that the player did warp through. In other words this guy never gonna be happy anyways. Stop running into the other team and tell your girlfriend your going to take the game back to the store right after you go out to dinner with her and return your steak 3 times because it's not cooked right.

Just a chronic complainer. He was going to complain about something. I think the game plays great. It's amazing for a first shot with a new engine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

The issues with this is because he is hitting the sprint button and hits them, the issue with Michael Vick, you get tripped and then Vick stumbles but is able to recover, I see nothing wrong with this. This dude really does not understand what he is talking about for the most part in either of the videos.

4. monsieurginger

monsieurginger Walk On

I'm not sure you all saw the entire videos. Versuz makes MANY good points.

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i have issues with the 2nd vid.

6. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

All these videos are is a bunch of bullshit whining over miniscule shit that he barely spends any time one. And the coverage thing he gets so pissed about? Happens in real life, sometimes players run into each other and cause WRs to get open. Sounds like he can't handle losing and just wants to whine whine whine until the game becomes super easy for him.

Edit: Then he whines about a glitch that wouldn't have effected the play since the corners in Cover 2 don't cover the middle of the damn field, what an effing baby. He obviously knows nothing about football

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  7. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

I guess this guy forgot this guy that there is a learning curve to each installment on Madden.

8. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Definitely not a must watch, unless you like watching people bitch and moan about minuscule problems.

Same shit happens every year, EA will never please some people, they're always looking to find faults with the game. Last I checked, making a PERFECT football sim is impossible. It's a video game.

• Like Like x 2
  9. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Somewhere I'm sure there's a video from this guy about Madden 12, discussing how ripped off he feels because Michael Vick's legs warp through an offensive linemans, thus keeping him from tripping or getting any reaction.

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

are you telling me you wouldn't be pissed if 2 of your guys ran off the field on a play? that it didn't effect the play has no merit.

11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Yeah the guy bitches alot and i don't agree with 95% of it, but the LT has been way over powered in every madden.. He also proves that ratings don't matter at least in respect to the LT.

12. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

He plays the game for one half and thinks he is some expert in the game? Please, he can take those videos and that crap out of here. No one is saying the game is perfect by any means but it is a huge advance forward and I am sure in the years to come it will continue to get better. They do something new and innovative and he take a half of the game and basically says madden is horrible this year? Yet he is an NCAA guy? I have heard FAR more complaints about the issues with NCAA this year than with Madden. I've played both and actually think the gameplay in Madden is better than that of NCAA for the first time in a long long time. I still play NCAA but have preferred the new Madden engine and hope that EA keeps it and advances it and makes it better and better. Keep up the great work EA (y)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

He was playing on default all-madden, I'm pretty sure that has some influence on the game

14. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Sure I would be pissed, but it isn't a reason to crucify the whole game. Plus he said it was the reason Vick had the middle open to run in, which was stupid because he said he ran Cover 2. It is just further proof that the guy is an idiot who barely knows what he is talking about

15. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

I feel his argument on the player ratings, and also the pass rushing are the only ones that had any merit.

The cover 2 play was a fluke glitch which I, after playing over 50 games on M13, have never seen. Every video game has glitches / bugs so nothing really can be done there.

His physics arguments are all crap. When a running back is in a dead sprint and runs directly into a player he will fall down. That's physics. It would of been different if it was shoelace touch or something, but Murray ran straight into the LB. So hit the hole next time, problem solved.

When a player with good foot work like Michael Vick is running and gets tripped up, there is a better chance he can recover and keep going. That's physics.

On the play for the ball in the air, yes, the Eagles' players hand went through the WR. However, he was swatting the ball down with his OPPOSITE hand and it was just an arm going through as opposed to the whole body like in year's past. So basically that had no impact on the play.

All in all, it's still a VIDEO GAME. Yes, we all want realism and effects and all that jazz but we have to be realistic with our expectations. There are NO football games on the market that are perfect so why make a video ridiculing every play?

C.N. Considering the guy criticizing every pixel on a FULL video game can't even get a stupid audio clip to play on his video properly, I'd say EA deserves alot of credit for they work put into this game.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  16. raveneff

raveneff Walk On

The guy is a complete moron. Point blank. Of course there will be issues with the game seeing as it's the first year the engine has been used. Things are going to happen, but no one can make a valid argument that the game is THAT bad. Things happen, things happen irl. A lot of things get fixed by putting game speed on very slow, people don't bounce off others like that. At least they haven't for me. This game is a huge step compared to the last 4 years or so. The last Madden i really liked was 08. This guy just cries and moans. Games aren't going to be perfect, there isn't one perfect game out there. It's impossible to make everything as well as people expect. If you think you can do better go to college, get a degree for programming and take up game development. Simple enough.

And BTW, neither of these are a MUST WATCH.

• Like Like x 1
  17. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Yeah i tested it out last night. I put the redskins LT at 0str and 0Blk and he would get beat every time on all pro, but when i put it to AM he had success 97% of the time against Ware..

18. raveneff

raveneff Walk On

I've been playing on default all Madden and have had no issues. The demo was a bit insane, but the game itself hasn't been bad. Playing as the Ravens I get pressure of the left side quite a bit, and have gotten pressured quite a bit off the left side. It seems like it's one of those hit or miss things to me.

19. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

jesus...you've already played 50 games on M13?! Agree with your feedback; guy is an idiot.

• Like Like x 1
  20. RRAHx2

Haha maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration but its at least over 35

21. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

At least watch this one.

22. RRAHx2

Honestly I don't see the point in videos like this. Is he going to make his own better version of the game? Is he going to release a patch to fix it? Did he send a code to EA to fix the issue? Anyone can sit back and nitpick Madden, but as I said before it's a game, and right now it's the best we have. Obviously there is room for improvements, and it is far from perfect. Nothing a person creates will be perfect. So what is the purpose of these videos? Is he leading an anti-madden campaign or something? It's a choice to buy the game or not. Just don't see whats the purpose of making these vids. He makes a boring a video to state the obvious. Both Madden and NCAA's AI have flaws.

23. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Sounds like the dude is talking religion at a GOP convention .... Give an opinion on a video game not a disertation on physics and anti matter. First off one half isn't enough to give a full on analysis on a game that hasn't seen a cycle of patches. Step the difficult up and tool the sliders. I was completely and utterly philosophically disappointed by the complete and lack of superior audio quality in the second video so I only listened to the first half. Seems he should do an audio card review.

24. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

This game is just that... A GAME made for entertainment purposes. if you don't like the game, then don't buy it, return it, or send your feedback to EA so that they can make improvements to it for future releases. Anyone who plays Madden 13 and doesn't see that they're moving in the right direction is kidding themselves.

Where's my dislike button?!

• Like Like x 1
  25. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Good thing EA doesnt do supercomputers and missile guidance systems. Once again nothing will ever be perfect have fun PLAYING or read a conspiracy book let the big boys read how to run vs the wide 9 ... Sucks getting hit in the backfield on pro setting tho lol.