All Madden.....observations.

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by jms493, Aug 29, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

All Madden.....observations.

Been playing almost all my games on All Madden about 4-5 in the last 2-3 days. All I can say is lets make sure we keep this shit on All Pro!!

All madden is so unpredictable and the Defenders are super human! Justin Tuck running down Reggie Bush on a toss LEFT!! ARGH!!

I played against the Giants and of course Jacobs was once again the leading receiver (3rd time this has happened) but he had 10 carries for 7 YARDS. The game before my friend had 130 yards with Jacobs against the Saints.....same defenses why so different.

People are so afraid to pass on All madden....most passes are to the HB in the flats b/c they are so open and 1 broken tackle it could be a TD.

I still dislike this slow speed though....why oh why EA!?!?!?

All I know is that the HB better not be your leading receiver....Westbrook and Bush would be the exceptions I guess. I don't want to see guys like Turner and Jacobs with 60-70 receptions at the end of the season!

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Nobody should throw to the HBs repeatdly, it is broken and almost impossibe to stop unless you manually cover it

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    The problem is it won't be repeatedly, just when it is 3rd and long and the game is on the line.:)

4. Hova

i went 3-13 my first season with the lions on all madden

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I am not taking about vs the cpu......but against users online.

The HB pass can be stopped but it forces you to call certain pass defenses alot to cover it or take a DE off the line to cover the flat.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Which may be better than they will be in real life.:)

7. Hova

haha 1 win will be a success