All-Madden or All-Pro

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Aug 12, 2010.

?

What difficulty setting do you like?

1. All-Madden

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. All-Pro

100.0%
  1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

All-Madden or All-Pro

So I have been talking to a bunch of guys who are saying All-Madden is much improved this year. It also evens the playing field for offense and defense. Usually I say eff that but I want to know what you guys think...

SO VOTE!!

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

All Madden for sure. The Offense is way too easy on All-Pro. It's almost like an arcade game...

3. Emmdotfrisk

Thats exactly the things I am hearing, first game I played on all-pro online I was 20-21 with Leinart haha

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Im telling you, everyone take the game for a test drive before you vote. I guarantee you will like playing an opponent on All-Madden much more. That is, unless you enjoy games scoring in the 40's and 50's all the time.

If its realism were looking for, AM is the best choice.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Just got done with a game against the CPU on AM. I got demolished. I'd rather stick with All-Pro and scheme against the other guy.

6. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

If they didnt fuck with QB accuracy so much I wouldn't have a problem. But when I'm trying to throw a crossing route with Henne or someone in that 80 overall range, and they are throwing passes like they are Spencer fucking McCallister, then I have problems. I say All-pro still. I think defense would be too dominant in all-madden.

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Sorry Win, but when are you every going to play the CPU in this league? The All-Madden Settings against a "HUMAN" are the most realistic. Against the CPU, we all know its skewed...

Comon man, I thought it was fairly obvious...

8. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

All-Pro for me, Very little room for error vs all-madden, Like Heisman on NCAA Cpu is Jacked up on Heisman and you really can't do much of anything. and i've played Heisman on Ncaa vs human and its really you make one error then it starts 1 INT leads to 3 quick ones before u blink.

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Again, I didn't know we played the CPU.....

10. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i voted all madden but i really dont care either way. i will say that whatever we choose i would like to stay that way all season. i grew up playing on all madden every year and only started playing all pro when it became "ranked game standard online" and these leagues. on all madden the cpu makes players that are ranked lower play at a level they shouldnt be playing at. thats my 1 major problem with all madden. and btw its like that every single year.

11. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

yea scikotic. your playing the CPU when a guy doesn't switch. 10 of 11 players on the field are CPU.

12. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

sorry stang, but its not really the same as playing the cpu. Same argument can be made for your team. You only control one guy.

Point is...if we go all pro...having good defensive players becomes irrelevant. Offense is so easy against all pro...

13. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

^^^ Agreed. I initially voted All-Pro, but would like to switch my vote to All-Madden. AP is just wayyyy to easy to score, no matter who you play. AM actually makes man coverage relevant.

14. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

i just played AP in a random Ranked Game, Dude Had 402 yards on 16 carries, WoW!

15. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

If anything it seems all pro is broken this year...

16. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

all pro, qb ratings are all whack on ThA and on all madden the Dbs make every play.

17. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

I like all-pro its better for my garbage team

18. Emmdotfrisk

yeah I wish there was an inbetween, or at least adjustable sliders online!! ( COMEON MADDEN!). I would prefer All-Madden Rush defense and somewhere in the middle of AP and AM for Pass defense.

19. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

I vote for All Pro. I like it being the same as regular online games.

20. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

I vote all-madden cause I don't want to play half a game cause I'm up by 30 before the 2nd quarter.

21. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

My biggest issue is that everytime I play the game on ALL PRO, the cornerbacks refuse to cover their man and players get wide open all game. How are you guys not seeing this?

22. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

So true, its ridiculous.

23. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hey Guys,

I have always always been completely against All-Madden. I usually thought guys who wanted to play that way were glich-happy fools.

However, I went into a little 'testing' with an open mind after what I heard. What I found was that everything seemed much more realistic on AM! The defense actually played defense like an NFL team, QB accuracy actually mattered, and above all esle RATINGS mattered! That is something I dearly wanted out of my Madden experience this year, and to see that the difference between a 70ovr and 90ovr guy actually means something on AM makes it awesome.

Is All-Madden perfect? No way, but the couple of things that feel a bit overinflated (CPU pass defense) pales in comparison to the deficiencies on All-Pro.

I really think everybody needs to test this out with an open mind. I think that if you do, you'll be like me and see the light!

All-Madden for the OMFL!

24. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

QFT!

Also, keep in mind that ALL MADDEN is in the lead, Dristch has switched his vote so it is 10-9 in favor of AM.

It's just all around a better game. It's much too easy on AP to play offense, which will suck the fun out of playing defense. I want a real rounded game, and AM is exactly that.

25. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

crossing my fingers for all pro. All madde defense is insane :(