All madden or All Pro

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Aug 13, 2010.

?

All Madden or All Pro

1. All Madden

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. All Pro

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

All madden or All Pro

At this point it looks like we will be playing quite a few CPU games so you guys decide. All Madden or All Pro? Remember, because EA sucks, we cannot control any sliders.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Aren't we pretty much going to all crush the cpu on All-pro? I say we go All-Madden....a few cpu losses is a good thing....IMO.

3. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

If we had a practice mode with our online franchise then I would agree. But we don't. During our CPU games I like to try out new plays and schemes, and it's hard to do while trying to play on All Madden. The CPU has been known to practically cheat at times and make the game unfair. I like having a relaxed game from time to time to work on new things and try to change it up. The practice mode we got works for now, but as you all know by our 4th or 5th season our teams will be completely different.

4. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

Before I played sim style, all madden was impossible. not sure about now, but i choose all pro

5. LONGLIVETHAK1NG

LONGLIVETHAK1NG Walk On

all madden is just the computer cheating you most of the time.. id rather go with all-pro. its either win easily (for most of us im guessing) or get cheated and lose most of the time.

6. daveyboy79

daveyboy79 Walk On

I would rather go all-pro, with some tweaks. I am not sure if anyone is using any sliders?

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Thanks for posting dave... feel free to get here and start some discussions etc.

Unfortunately, EA blows and has not given online franchise the options to make any slider changes. Its either default All Pro or All Madden.