1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

All-Madden vs All Pro Testing Results

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

All-Madden vs All Pro Testing Results

I will update this spreadsheet as scores come in. I will NOT count lobby scores towards this sheet. These will be unranked 'scrims' that involve an OMFL board member and another OMFL owner only. . .played with the setting that our league uses (8 min qtrs, no accel clock, injuries on, etc.)

Once you complete a game, please post your result here and I will update the spreadsheet.

Hopefully this will help us make a more informed decision this offseason.

ALL-PRO TESTING
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Game Length Winning Owner/Team & Score Losing Owner/Team & Score
    Full Game Jeremy/Colts 24 Winuvas/Lions 17
    1 QTR Dunlap/Jags 21 Jeremy/Colts 10
    Full Game Dunlap/Jags 36 Jeremy/Colts 23

ALL-MADDEN TESTING
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Game Length Winning Owner/Team & Score Losing Owner/Team & Score
    2 QTRS Dunlap/Jags 31 Winuvas/Vikings 10

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I like AP. Me and Gaddy's game wasn't out of control. Gaddy passed like 40 times and ran 6 and he still only scored 34 pts.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I am sorry I don't have results, but when Bama and I played, the score was 25-20 and we both had over 100 yards rushing and around 200 yards passing each. There were 5 minutes left in the fourth when we got booted. I had 3 interceptions and 2 fumble recoveries on defense and threw 2 interceptions and had a fumble on offense. Also allowed a kickoff return.

If I had more I would post it. AP by the way.