All-Madden

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

All-Madden

Hey Guys,

As Frisk can attest to, I have always been completely against going all Madden. Frisk and I have spent a ton of time on AIM bashing the 'fools' who wanted to switch to all madden in the past in different leagues.

However, I really really think that this year we need to go all-madden. After a handful of games the defense on all-pro feels completely broken. On all-madden it seems a lot more realistic and less of an arcade feel, which is what I think we all want. It also feels like ratings actually matter on All-Madden! That is something I really want out of my Madden experience this year.

For everybody who truly hasn't tested out All-Pro vs. All-Madden go into it with an open mind like I did. I think we will all find it a much more satisfying experience on All-Madden!

2. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

We could test out All-Madden for week 1 and then take a league vote on it.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

yeah I agree with Big D. All Madden seems like the most realistic experience. I have seen arcade type stats in All-Pro.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I dont care, i think both are broken. nothing is fixed with all madden, its just less 'bad' than all pro. either way is fine with me.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Coverage in this game is an absolute joke.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I can't play on All-Madden. You guys that are really good at this game, you can hang on All-Madden.

I can't.

I realize that I'm probably in the minority now, but I'll go ahead and put my name in as first on the draft board for next year if we make the move to All-Madden.

I've played a few games against the computer and done practice as well, and I have been smoked every time. I realize that the Broncos aren't the greatest team out there, and I understand that. And I realize that all pro is too easy and that we have no sliders that we can adjust.

But I for one can almost guarantee an 0-16 season in Denver with all-madden. But I'll stick it out and get my butt kicked over and over.

Just stating my personal frustrations with this game's difficulty now.

7. wajomatik

Win don't feel bad, I can't beat the CPU on All Madden either, but I did play a match against a human player using AM and I was able to beat him. Run some scrims using the AM setting against human opponents and see what you think.

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

This game is 10 steps backward than last years. If not for omfl I would have shelved this game for NCAA two days ago.

All madden, all pro doesn't matter IMO. Locomotion, pass coverage, kickoff coverage, playaction, commentating, et etc are totally broken.

Depressing

9. natedawg212000

I tend to lean towards the direction as I did in NCAA. Its not as good or as bad as some say. The truth is always in the middle. I haven't played a ton but I dont 'love' it and i dont 'hate' it either. I think it will grow on all of us. 2k12 is suppose to be a total revamp so let's just hang in there and enjoy it.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I don't love it or hate it either. Trouble I have is that all-pro is too easy. All madden is ridiculously hard. Sadly, All-Madden, I have to agree, is more realistic.

I played a game against Gaddy last night. 24-14 loss. I had the ball for 3 quarters (played 7 min quarters) and held him to under 150 yards total offense.

2 pick sixes (one of which was late in the game when I was forcing a pass in) and a runback of a kickoff was his only offense.

3 big plays. All of which never really happened last year that I remember. I mean, I give Gaddy one of those, as I was forcing into coverage and he took it back to make the final score. But field goals are ridiculous. If you're not completely lined up for it and it's longer than 30 yards, it's a miss. With lag and the quick backswing for the kick meter, it's impossible to make a kick.

Just makes me mad that THIS is what we waited for: broken difficulty levels.

11. Big D

Big D Walk On

Where are sliders when we need them!

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

AMEN, Brother Dunlap!!!!!

That would make EITHER difficulty SO much more bearable!

13. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I am for all madden, and I really enjoy the game this year.

What are everyones main complaints outside of DB coverage being completely broken......(n)

14. Big D

Big D Walk On

Playing user games on all-madden I think the game is pretty balanced. My main complaints would be:

1) The friggin awful commentary. Holy crap its bad.

2) Man coverage is STILL bad even on all-madden. But it is acceptable this year atleast.

15. natedawg212000

I never pay attention to the commentary, can't you personally turn it off? No?

16. wajomatik

I hate the commentary so much. Gus Johsnosn sounds like a friggin robot, half the time Chris Collinsworth says something that has absolutely nothing to do with the play, and they just had Gus Johnson re-record most of the commentary from last years other guy and called it good.

Other than that I have been really enjoying most of the game except the stupid strategy pad, I still F up my plays sometimes using that stupid thing.