All Members (Sliders) (SIGN REQUIRED)

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

All Members (Sliders) (SIGN REQUIRED)

First let me start by saying that in season 1 I attempted to get everyone to help me test sliders for season 2. Only a few of you did. Even after I posted the sliders for season 2 still only a few tried them out. Now that were in season 2 and using these sliders there have been alot of complaints about different things. Still noone has attempted to make suggestions on what the sliders should be adjusted to etc. Now tonight a member dropped due to the difficulty of the sliders. So to keep more people from dropping what im going to do is plug in Saturday Heroes Sliders Set and they will take effect starting week 3. This is the last slider set that will be put into play for year 2.

To those of you who really enjoyed these sliders i apologize, but i have to think of whats best for the dynasty.

I will get off my rant now and hope this is the last rant I have to do. Here are the sliders. Hopefully everyone is pleased with them.

SATURDAY HEROES SLIDERS

Game-play Options Settings
    Skill All-American
    Quarter Length 7 Minutes
    Game Speed Normal
    Min Speed Threshold 40

Game Rules Settings
    Off-sides 95
    False Start 95
    Holding 50
    Face-mask 50
    O Pass Interference 100
    D Pass Interference 100
    KR/PR Interference 100
    Clipping 45
    Intentional Grounding 100
    Roughing the Passer 100
    Roughing the Kicker 100

Custom AI Hum CPU
    QB Accuracy 40 40
    Pass Blocking 50 60
    WR Catching 50 50
    RB Ability 50 60
    Run Blocking 30 60
    Pass Coverage 45 60
    Pass Rush 45 55
    Interceptions 15 30
    Rush Defense 30 60
    Tackling 50 55
    FG Power 40 55
    FG Accuracy 45 60
    Punt Power 40 55
    Punt Accuracy 45 95
    KO Power 50 50

2. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

That sucks that people have put you in that situation Sabo. I think our members need to grow up if they are complaining that we are losing to traditional powers in the game. We SHOULD be losing. Year 4 should be the first time any of us are even playing for bowls. I am here either way though. I love our user group, I just hope we're mature enough to handle being beaten up on until we have better athletes.

Signed.

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Who quit? Also, I say if you announced that we're going to be using a certain slider and no one complains about it, then they shouldn't say anything now. I helped try out the slider and thought it was fine. Anyways, you can use whatever slider you want, I'll still play.

4. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

I thought everything was fine too, if people didnt put in the effort to test and give their input then they should just man up. Anyways im here for the long haul

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

I thought the sliders were money but it is what it is. Distrkfive said it best but yeah Im here for the long haul too. Signed and agree

6. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

Sabo asked for thoughts, and I gave him my thoughts, with that being said, I thought about what everyone said and it made sense. FIU isn't supposed to compete with Arizona, hence I shut up and played my game. It a shame people are considering leaving because I think we've got a great group of guys, and a great league going.

7. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I will admit to being someone who did not test the sliders, but who had some complaints. I have been really busy with being a high school football coach, and haven't had a ton of time to do test games. With that said, I have not been real happy with the sliders, but can accept the losing. I lost to Pitt last night by a field goal. This is after a MLB, and a DE each had a pick off on me that was totally unsim imho. But it made an exciting game and even though I lost I had fun.

I am here for the long haul, once football season is done in november I plan on being a major contributor, until then I am playing my games posting videos and reviews, and having my weekley fun.

8. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Im not goin to dwell on the past with this guys. We have got a new set of sliders andthey seem to be tested since their in use in many dynasties here on TF. All i want isfor us to move past this minor issue and continue on with our great dynasty. This is just a minor bump and it will pass. Let's focus on the goal of making OUR DYNASTY great.

Thank you all

9. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

To be honest, our dynasty is really moving along well. I would say we have one of the more active one's for the PS3!

With that being said, looking forward to the new sliders (and hopefully getting my first win of the season lol)

10. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

I second that ^

11. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Read and signed

12. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

Cool with me

13. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Read and Signed.(y)

14. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

Read and signed