All of us in one conference?

Discussion in 'The Pride' started by UcanHateMeNow, Feb 17, 2014.

1. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

thegman2.0
    Selvy9
    mikeL9286
    LTL7360
    MarkyMark67
    nkmi1984
    cyhiphopp

What do you guys think of doing this since our numbers are dwindling? We can take the SEC since we already have 3 users in that conference and just fill everyone in accordingly. 4 of us would be in the SEC West and 4 in the SEC East

Here is what I envisioned

West

Texas
    Texas A&M
    Iowa State
    USC
    LSU
    Auburn
    Alabama

East

Florida
    Michigan
    Miami
    Mizzou
    South Carolina
    Georgia
    Tennessee

What are your thoughts on this?

2. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

This would also ensure you get 3 user games in your division plus potentially another user game when your scheduled to play someone from the other division. Additionally pre-conference I would load up everyone's schedule to help out our strength of schedules.

3. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Wouldn't it be more user games than that even? I guess you might get all 3 of the CPU teams from the other division, but if you play everyone in your division plus one or two from the other? I guess user games are kind of the point in an online dynatsy, but it might end up in more simmed games or a longer time between advances. That'd be my only fear (mostly speaking for myself with a newborn in the house :))

EDIT: Although I guess it wouldn't be much different than where we are now with the number of user games, since there'd only be one game in conference title week with everyone else on bye and one CPU game in bowl week.

4. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

sounds alright just be more user games why put me in there with am and iowa state and your self u can (y) we just be old big 12 or half of old big 8 lol

5. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

DOWN! User games are what this things all about. As for wait times, I'd rather consistent 3 day wait times with a user game rather than a 2 day advance after playing CPU. Plus, this will stop anybody from really sneaking into the national championship game... not that I'm guilty of that... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I' m cool with it. If it ends up being too many user games we can switch to two conferences. Big10/12 and SEC.

• Like Like x 1
  7. LTL7360

LTL7360 Play hard for the name on your chest: Texas A&M

Do it!

8. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Im good with it.

How would the bowl games get tied in?

9. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On