***ALL OWNERS: PLEASE READ.***

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

First and foremost,the OMFL board members would like to thank you on making the OMFL simlpy the best sim-style online Madden league out there. Your hardwork and dedication have made this what it is today. Yes, we have had some speed bumps on the path to get here but we were strong enough to survive them and come out stronger.

The league decided this past summer to become a "Premier League" on Tradition Football. That change cost us around $250 as a league for the duration on the Madden 11 year. Owners were asked for donations then so the league could compile the monies to afford Premier membership. Most of you guys donated and became yearly or lifetime premier TF members. After the league paid its dues to TF we had a surplus in funds of arount +- $150. This money was to be used for end of year trophies and/or awards for OMFL Bowl winners,Coach of the Year and League MVP.
    Then came XFN and it has taken our league to another level. XFN takes a backseat to no other in regards to what it can do for us. As of right now the use of XFN comes at no mandatory cost to us. We decided about a month ago to make a gesture to the XFN leadership and made a donation of $50 as a sign of gratitude for the hard work these guys have done.

As of right now, we do not know what Madden 12 holds in store for us, so we do not know if we will still be using the TF forums or if we will be using XFN 100% for all league communication. We just dont know what upgrades Madden 12 will have for online franchises, if any.

What we do have not far down the road is the expense of trophies & awards for this coming OMFL offseason. We are asking that each and every find a way to donate something to the OMFL fund. A simple,$5 donation will go a long way in keeping us atop the mountain in regards to online Madden leagues. As of now, we are NOT making this mandatory but we are STRONGLY urging you to try and find a way to give back.

The league is using a paypal account to recieve and payout monies. Its real easy to use and only takes a moment of your time not to mention its free!!!

We will keep this drive open for 2 weeks so hopefully this gives everyone a chance to find some extra pocket change laying around. If you simply cannot afford to donate at this time, we do understand.

If you do not have the ability to donate via paypal please contact Nate,another board member or myself and we will try and work something out.

If sending via paypal please put a note in your donation of who you are. This way yuo will get credit for your genorousity. Names of guys who donated or did not donate will NOT be made public. Only Nate and myself will have that information. So if you indeed cannot afford the donation, you do not have to worry about being singled out.
    In closing, I would like to thank you guys again for truly making the OMFL great and I hope to see us going for many more years to come!!!!

http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=league/index&lid=31

2. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

I better not hear of you going to any strip clubs with my money Jeremy! [​IMG]

3. dblnull

dblnull Walk On

And if you do We want Pictures

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I think this was mentioned before.... where is the paypal account link?

5. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

I will donate $10 bucks once i get paid on Friday or Monday depending on this being a longer month

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I donated a twenty spot Giddy up

7. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

donation is made. Stang can finally get his sex change.... with a coat hanger....

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

LMBO! Stang and Dunlap get ripped around here. I dont have a problem with it because those two dish it out as well.

9. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

can you paste the link here on this site? I will make a donation once it is up.

10. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!