All owners read this....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

All owners read this....

To our new owners, thanks again for joining the league, I hope you guys have fun here.

1 thing I want to mention that I have already noticed. When looking through Free Agency for players to add to your team, if you see someone there and say to yourself "holy motherbitch why is this guy an FA," please do NOT pick up the player. Chances are that player is sitting in free agency because of a trade.

I'm sorry that this is so confusing for the new guys but it is really unavoidable. If you're curious about the status of a player you see in free agency that you think shouldn't be there, look in the trade areas for a trade involving that player. If he's been traded, thats why he's there. We use the Free Agency pool as a buffer or storage area with which to complete trades. That way the trades are instant and it doesn't take a weekly advance in order to get the player you want.

I just want to clear that up.

To everyone else:
    I've noticed some transactions and people not updating their roster management areas.

You MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST update your roster management thread (or if you don't have one, create one) with ANY move you make. Whether its a cut, a resign, a darrell revis special case contract, a trade... whatever you do, post it there so it is easy to track. You HAVE to do it. Just that simple. Anything that you guys haven't listed thus far, please update your threads.

Thanks guys! Remember, advance is tonight.

2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I made that mistake with Kenny Phillips, and then went and saw a trade in the process and thought the right thing to do was release him.

Ill know for now to check before I jump on someone that doesn't seem right.

3. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

Was that A. Rolle :S

Is he involved in a trade? lol. Shiiiit, i'm sorry if he is.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I took care of it. I understand the new guys making mistakes, no big deal.