All Position Changes - SUBMIT HERE!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Position Change Request Thread

Fifth - Position changes. We tried to make this super easy to understand and kill a bunch of birds with one stone. I think we have that with this chart. This sums up what to do with your depth chart, what positions a player can play as a back up, and what positions a player can move to full time.

ALL formation subs are allowed EXCEPT for HB/FB formation sub. You may NEVER put a HB at the FB position. YOU MAY NOT USE A FORMATION SUB ALL GAME LONG (EX - SUB HB ALL GAME TO PLAY YOUR BACK UP, OLB SWAP, ECT. FORMATION SUBS FOR FOR 1-2 PLAYS AT A TIME ONLY. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT USING FORMATION SUBS FOR LONG PERIOD OF TIME YOU MAY BE BOOTED)

Full Time Positions Changes:
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Cap Book listed Position Position allowed to change to Secondary position allowed to change to
    QB No Position Swap allowed No Secondary Position Swap allowed
    HB WR if Catch is at least 65 or more No Secondary Position Swap allowed
    FB TE if Speed is less than 90 & Catch is more than 65 No Secondary Position Swap allowed
    TE FB if Speed is less than 85 WR if Catch is more than 65
    WR No Position Swap allowed No Secondary Position Swap allowed
    T No Position Swap allowed No Secondary Position Swap allowed
    G C No Secondary Position Swap allowed
    C G No Secondary Position Swap allowed
    DE DT if Weighs 280 lbs or more, Speed less than 80, and Strength is 85 or more OLB if Weighs 275 lbs or less, Speed is 70 or more.
    DT DE if Strength is more than 85 No Secondary Position Swap allowed
    OLB MLB DE if Weighs 250 lbs or more, Speed is 87 or less, and Strength is 70 or more
    MLB OLB No Secondary Position Swap allowed
    CB FS if Speed is 87 or less. SS if Speed is 87 or less.
    FS SS if Speed is 87 or less. CB if Speed is 87 or more.
    SS FS if Speed is 87 or less. CB if Speed is 87 or more.
    K No Position Swaps allowed No Secondary Position Swap allowed
    P No position Swaps allowed No Secondary Position Swap allowed

* If you are running a 'multi defense' then you will set your depth chart up as BOTH 4/3 and 3/4. This only comes in to play with the DT and the MLB positions. For multi defense you must have a DT and the TOP 2 DT positions, and at the MLB position you must have a MLB at the top 2 MLB positions.

If it is listed on this chart then it is allowed. STARTING PLAYERS MUST BE PLAYING THE POSITION THAT THEY ARE LISTED AT THE CAPBOOK. (EX: qb, rb, 1st fb, 1st-4th wrs, 1st-2nd tes, t, 1st g, 1st c, 1st de, 1st-2nd dt - 1st dt if 3/4, 1st rolb, 1st mlb - 1st-2nd mlb if 3/4 or multi, 1st lolb, 1st-4th cb, 1st-fs, 1st-ss) THIS MEANS IF THEY ARE NOT LISTED AS THAT POSITION IN THE CAPBOOK THEN THEY MAY NOT PLAY IN THE POSITIONS LISTED IN RED. THESE POSITIONS IN RED ARE FOR THE CAPBOOK LISTED POSITION FOR THE PLAYER ONLY. Back ups can be anyone who falls in this chart above.

If you want a player to start at a new position then you must follow the above chart and the following process. Position swaps must be declared in Team Management thread BEFORE the advance to the following week. All cap books must be signed off on and adjusted to fit these full time position swaps. When declaring the player you must post new position and overall. All players who move positions take on the #1 modifier of their new position. The player who was already in the #1 position, also keeps his #1 modifier and the player who was directly behind your moved player assumes a new modifier if he moves up in depth chart, so you will have two players who are being paid a #1 modifier for that position. After a player has been posted and accepted, that is their new FULL TIME position and may NOT be changed again for that season. If you want to put them back, you must wait until after the season and treat them with the above chart as their current position. All restrictions are to be followed. WHEN A PLAYER MOVES POSITION, THAT IS THERE NEW POSITION AND ALL MADDEN MINIMUMS ARE REQUIRED. WHEN A PLAYER SWAPS POSITIONS, THAT IS THERE NEW FULL TIME POSITION AND ALL INJURIES, TRADES, AND RELEASES ARE HANDLED AS IF THE PLAYER MOVED WAS ALWAYS AT HIS NEW POSITION. (EX - YOU CAN NOT MOVE A OLB TO DE, HAVE AN INJURY AND MOVE HIM BACK. YOU MUST SIGN A OLB TO FILL THAT POSITION IF NEEDED). Remember that salaries never ever go down, unless a player is cut. So if you move a player back and forth, he always carries his highest salary with him.

Sci and Jeremy will be overseeing this process.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Michael Johnson #93 Bengals listed now LOLB: 86SPD (Speed)71STR (Strength)92ACC (Acceleration)Height: 6-7, Weight: 260lbs was a DE last year he is an LOLB on the last update and a 65ovr goes to a 77 ovr DE in a 4-3

Based Defense declared 4-3

3. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Jets 3-4

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Guys, I talked to Dritsch so he knows. I need your base D (3-4 or 4-3), NOT A PLAYBOOK.

Dritsch is a 3-4 base, will use the 46 occasionally, will submit 3-4 players for use of the 46.

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

UPDATED!!!! ( as of 12:30 AM, PST)

Jets run a base 3-4 defense, but will run multiple fronts

I will run the 46 as well in addition to the 3-4. Some players positions are about to change. I wish to play Taylor in multiple positions from my 3-4 and 46 defenses. I now will have both Taylor in the dual role. They switch positions, but they take the OVR of their best position of the two, and that is the OVR that is applied to the capbook. They can go back to their original positions now, they aren't locked in to that one, but they assume the starters modifier for the highest ranked positions. (all front 7 are the same modifiers for starters)

Quite the cost to pay to move your player between positions....
    This is Taylor's new role in the 46, not the Jets base defense.

Taylor: 255 LBS, 83 SPD, 88 ACC, 76 STR - NEW OVR = 96 (qualifies as 4-3 DE)

I need to apply a 3 modifier if it wasn't already on him, and I need to adjust his OVR rating in the cap book to reflect the change. He can now play both his 4-3 (46)DE position and the 3-4 OLB position from the base defense. But my OVR is taken from his best position. It's a costly move, so pick and choose how you move players around.

6. Jeremy

Approved. Please make necessary updates to your cap book ASAP so this player is eligible for Week 1.

7. Jeremy

Request has been denied Dunn. Speed exceeds maximum for position change.

8. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Pending on a trade going through. My base defense is 3-4.

Cowboys choose to move CB Charles Tillman 30yrs 85ovr/85spd to FS where Tillman is 85ovr.

Igor Olshansky is my starting DE 80ovr. He plays DE when I am in my base 3-4. When I run a Dime or Nickel formation he comes in as my second DT lining up next to Ratliff. Olshansky's ovr at DT is 87ovr. I still want to keep him as my starting DE but will pay him as my starting DE 87ovr with a modifier of 3. That is a fatty raise to have him to line up as my second DT in passing situations. I am also still paying my backup DT J. Saivii 62ovr with a modifier of 2.

9. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

RULE: "4-3 DT (via DE only) - At least 280 LBS, Max Speed = 71, No Max Accel, Strength at least 88"
    FS(via SS) - Maximum Speed = 93; (via CB) Maximum speed = 93, Minimum age = 30
    bears 4-3 scheme:

RE Branch 338lbs / 59 speed / 93 strenght = change him to DT (new ovr 76)
    ----
    rule: "FS(via SS) - Maximum Speed = 93; (via CB) Maximum speed = 93, Minimum age = 30"

SS Pat Watkins 85 speed =change to FS (new ovr 70)

-----------------
    CB Daniel Manning = change to SS (new ovr 69)
    HE IS A SS IN NFL, EA MADE A MISTAKE, proof:
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?id=3696&sport=NFL

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=5112900

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=2446

10. Jeremy

APPROVED.(y)

Update your team thread.

11. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Cards requesting to put TE Anthony Becht at FB.

Vitals:

6'6"
    270lbs.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7 Column 8 Column 9 Column 10 Column 11 Column 12 Column 13
    OVR SPD ACC STR AGL AWR STA TGH INJ SWG JMP CAT CAR
    76 60 62 78 57 75 78 72 88 50 59 65 65

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    SPC CIT RRG
    35 68 70

12. Jeremy

APPROVED...(y)

13. wajomatik

I run a 3-4.

Cowboys choose to move CB Charles Tillman 85ovr/85spd to FS where Tillman is 85ovr.

Igor Olshansky is my starting DE 80ovr. He plays DE when I am in my base 3-4. When I run a Dime or Nickel formation he comes in as my second DT lining up next to Ratliff. Olshansky's ovr at DT is 87ovr. I still want to keep him as my starting DE but will pay him as my starting DE 87ovr with a modifier of 3. That is a fatty raise to have him to line up as my second DT in passing situations. I am also still paying my backup DT J. Saivii 62ovr with a modifier of 2.

Olshansky DE 315lbs 93str 60spd- 87ovr as DT. Ratliff is my starting DT in my 3-4, Olshansky would only come on the feild as a DT in Nickel and Dime formations

14. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

LG Sears 77 overall to RG 75 overall

FS Payne 71 overall to SS 73 overall

Not sure yet but we will have a DE swapping sides when Harvey gets to town for week 2.

15. wajomatik

Can I please get a yay or a nay or an amen

16. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Base defense 4-3 but will run multiples fronts. Request to have 2 LOLB moved to DE.

M. Roth- wt 275, spd 72, str 84, ovr 84

M. Benard- wt 256, spd 78, str 76, ovr 76

17. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I believe this idea was already thrown out. It's too complex to implement at the last second. See Nate's thread on the front page - State of the Franchise OMFL WK 1.

18. wajomatik

No man its still in there as of now, it says you and Jeremy will be handling it

19. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

ahhhhh, nevermind

20. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Tillman is approved.

Olshansky is approved as well, he will not count as a position change towards your cap. All position changes are merely for your base defense, but I am approving you to sub him as a DT while in the Nickle.

Good Luck.

21. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

M. Roth- wt 275, spd 72, str 84, ovr 84 - APPROVED

M. Benard- wt 256, spd 78, str 76, ovr 76 - APPROVED

Please adjust your capbook accordingly with the new modifiers for these two players and the backsups on the depth chart that will fill the void they left. If you aren't sure how it is done, please ask.

22. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

LG Sears - APPROVED

* I need the speed of your FS Payne.

Please adjust your capbook accordingly.

23. Jeremy

Lions would like to move:

DT Nadukong Suh to DE.

His Overall goes from 85 to 76.

71 SPD (Speed)
    95 STR (Strength)
    Weight: 307lbs

24. Big D

Big D Walk On

My move of Merriman was approved in the cap book thread, and my cap book has already been adjusted....happened a few weeks ago. Just a heads up as I noticed there is nothing in here about it.

25. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I am switching to a 4-3. Here are my changes. Both players that I am moving have played these positions.

Terrell Sugs will be moving from OLB to DE.

Haloti Ngata from DE to DT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.