1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

All Things Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

All Things Recruiting

Use summaries also if you want to update us on your recruiting battles.

2. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

I'm new to OD, so maybe I'm missing something

[​IMG]

Does this mean OK State has this guy locked up as a commitment when the week advances? I didn't spend any time on him this week.

3. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

That's baaaad news - one guy will get a regular grade for his visit, and the other is guaranteed an F.

4. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

so how does the CPU determine who gets the F? Isn't this a glitch?

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

never seen that before my man. Damn. I don't know man. It usually blocks when the kid is visiting another school. He must be a commitment or something.

6. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Yep, I guess CA is getting a commitment! It's okay, OLB isn't a must have for me in this class.

7. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

that is odd.. never seen that before.. hopefully he made the right decision(to be a cowboy) lol

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

He is one of EA's new prospects. They are making 4 and 5 stars who are actually handicap....congratulations CA!!! You have a new mascot!!!! Time to get rid of that ugly ass cowboy anway...

9. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

It's funny I didn't spend any time on this kid last week and he's now showing green for NU ?! I still have him scheduled to visit Week 7 so it'll be interesting to see what happens when we advance.