Allow me to introduce myself

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by SimFBallCritic, Jan 19, 2012.

1. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

What's good everyone,

This is SimFBallCritic, you all can call me Sim to keep it short. I am very happy to be a part of the Simulation Community. For those of you that don't know me, I started out on YouTube about 3 years ago, hoping I would be able to get the attention of the Madden Dev Team to help improve their game. I have also done numerous videos showing the simulation details with 2K Football games. YouTube is where I first met AzureEffect, it was easy to see that him and I shared a lot in common and we have been tight since then.

AzureEffect and I are also 2 of the founders of TheSimStandard (YouTube Channel) where we are joined with other passionate simulation gamers and we discuss how video football games should be by now. Although Madden 12 is not where I would like to see it by now, the game is heading in the right direction and still a lot of fun when you have the pleasure of playing with simulation gamers. I look forward to having a lot of fun and gaming with you guys.

SimFBallCritic

• Like Like x 1
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Welcome Sim - glad to have you.

We just need to know your GT and what team you'll be playing.

As far as getting setup, head over to XFN at www.xtreme-football.net - get signed up for a username and such then click leagues and search for our league "TMFL" - once you have applied to join just let me know so I can approve and assign you to your team.

As far as joining on the console, search for the online franchise "tmfl2" and the password to join there is "1234"

The only other thing I can say is make sure you are staying plugged in on the forums because with the offseason fast approaching I'm going to be asking a lot from you as far as re-signing players and making decisions about your team. If you have problems or questions you can always reach me via email (it comes straight to my phone.)

3. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Ok, will do. I think I actually joined yesterday, but I will do it again. I'm going to use the Bears. My GT is SimFBallCritic

4. Keller

You don't need to rejoin or anything like that. If you have a login on XFN already, use it. Just search for the TMFL on there and let me know when you've hit the apply button so I can approve it on the XFN site.

5. Keller

Sorry Sim - I just got your email. I didn't realize you had signed up and everything on there.

I just logged in and assigned you to the Bears - you're good to go man.

6. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Glad I could get one of the fellas to come over and join. If you need any help Sim; holla at me anytime and although I havent played in this League..it looks to be competitive so get ya strategy ready!

7. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Appreciate Fam. Yeah, from the looks of it I need to get some practice in. Should be a lot of fun.

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Welcome, I'm a big fan, love your videos. They are good firepower for game changer notes, tips, and trips

• Like Like x 1
  9. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

What is the name of your youtube videos so i can watch.

10. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  11. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

12. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Thank you, happy to be on board. As far as the videos, my whole intent is to improve the game. I have been a hugh Madden fan for years, but since the Next Gen Madden hasn't had the same sting. M12 was much improved and I know the game can be great, but want to do what I can to help future games reach that potential. 2K Football was not perfect, but it did a lot of things right in terms of on the field replication.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Keller

I really like your attitude. A lot of the 2k guys are such pricks when you have a discussion about Madden.

14. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

You should have no problem understanding that calvin has to be doubled every play or its a TD Deep.

15. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

I have always kept an unbiased opinion, its about simulation regardless of what company makes the game. I've made numerous vids on Madden, 2K, and Backbreaker. I think its fair to say that Madden could borrow some things from 2K. All Madden has to do is focus on minor details and replicate what you see on Sunday, then the game will be great.

16. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

So that's how you do it...

17. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Megatron!!! Now thats simulation, he commands a double team in real life. What a beast!

18. Hova

lol exactly. I laugh every week I see people single him up or play Cover 2 on him. As much as I HATE the bears I look forward to having another user in the NFC North. Welcome to the league!

19. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate you guys allowing me to join the league, I look forward to it.

20. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Allow me to introduce myself my name is Capp
    C-a-p-p I rep the Saints been doing it since the 90's
    I guess even back then you could call me
    CEO of the brown paper bag please, Capp!

Welcome!

21. Hova

:rolleyes:

Deep down you know there's only one hov

• Like Like x 1
  22. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Welcome to the league. Looks like another great addition

23. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

Welcome to the league!!

24. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

Welcome Sim...

25. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Glad to have you. As one of EA's Game Changers, I'm surprised they haven't reached out to you two, since you are pretty passionate about Madden. I just got back from Orlando, it was a great time visiting EA.