1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Allow me to re-introduce myself

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Raidernation, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

The names Raidernation, most of you know that, for those that don't you will ;) Thanks to clayandlbf and BigKing I will be joining Overdrive once again. I'll be running with the Arkansas Razorbacks the details of my prototype Eastcoast offense are still to come.

So lets recap, I'm a 33 year old father of three not married but obviously shackled down. I'm in the "money business" full-time and I'm also an online student at Fullsail University. In between all that I game for the love of competition really does't matter what is, its all kept in the realm of good sportsmanship. On a personal note I like long strolls in your on your defense. Quiet seasons with my stats and the warm embrace of the championship trophy.....

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Welcome back Raider.

3. Raidernation

Thanks man .... good to be apart of the league once more

4. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Bank Robbery?

5. Raidernation

hahaha the opposite I supply them ... retail, banks etc. It's a term my co-workers and I use .... makes us sound cool :cool:

6. WreckEm27

WreckEm27 Classless Clown

Welcome!