Announcement Allow myself to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by bawvu97, Jun 24, 2012.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:

Where I Grew up: Baltimore MD

College Sports: I went to WVU and finished my undergrad and Master's there. I lived in Morgantown about 5
    years lived out west for about 10, back to baltimore for 18 months and i have been in JAX FL for about almost 6 years. I really don't care about any other school other than cheering for any school that played michigan when dickrod was there. I lived in Eugene Oregon for about 3 years.

Professional Sports: After the colts left baltimore when i was a kid, i started following Green bay. Honestly back then it was about the colors. Now its about the tradition. I also like Baltimore and Jacksonville

Basketball: Who cares

Hockey: Not a mega fan but i like the capitals

Kids: Do Dogs count? We have two of them

Job: I really can't say specifically because of our social networking policy but i work in manufacturing.....

Sports I played: High School lacrosse and 2 years of collegiate soccer. Never played soccer before but i got 2 years of community college paid for that way before going on to WVU.​

Why i chose the terps? Something different.....looking to build upon a good UMD tradition and plus its fun firing Randy Edsal from his "dream job"

• Like Like x 1
  2. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Welcome to the league.

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Welcome, bawvu97. Where in Jacksonville do you live? I used to live down there prior to my move up to North Carolina. I lived near Hodges Blvd. and JTB.

4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us! :)

5. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    I live off of Hodges about 1 mile Windsor Parke Golf Course