Almost ready to go

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Jul 19, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Almost ready to go

Rosters are out. GT: Lanteri87. As soon as the patch is out we'll get started. I can start the OD now and the patch will still work on the dynasty correct? If so we can get the preseason stuff out of the way, then just test sliders during the day Tuesday and start Tuesday Night/Wednesday. Everybody cool with that? Also Ravedown are you going to stick with Baylor? I know you wanted to check out their roster before totally committing to them. I think I gave everyone's GT on here or in my friends list so I will post when the dynasty gets created and invites are set.

2. The Knee

The Knee Walk On

we need a roster with the freshmen balanced. there's a prob with those. you think we will be able to find some sliders within a day? ive been following the ps3 slider forum so maybe we will be able to use those and that will allow us to start tues. night. someone should have the freshmen class fixed by then also.

3. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I've been following the PS3 slider threads as well so I figure using those we can get those squared away during the day Tuesday. Realistically I'd like to get this thing going my Wednesday.

4. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

so we are starting tomorrow?

5. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Yeah assuming the patch comes.

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Has anyone checked out the OS Community Rosters? Word is they will be complete tomorrow. May be worth checking out--I've seen some bigtime errors in Lan's file.

7. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Yeah it needs to hurry up. People are getting antsy, me included. There comes a point where it doesn't matter if there are errors. Most of the guys will be gone within a couple seasons.

8. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

True enough--I agree.