Alright guys, lets get this thing rolling...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Alright guys, lets get this thing rolling...

Lets stir up some excitement here.

I think we are waiting on one game to get played then we are going to advance.

TAMU has went to the drawing board after the lack of offensive production in last weeks beating at the hands of WSU.

My best player, QB Jerrod Johnson, was handcuffed in my old offensive scheme. I have decided to let him loose and have instituted the Pistol. Johnson has picked it up beautifully as he lead his offense to 52 pts in this weeks win vs Oklahoma State. Big 12 crown is well within TAMU's reach!!!!!!!

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

OSU will right up a article tomorrow on our game. We think we have found our qb for the rest of the year, and we defiantly have the running game to compete. Look for them to go stronger on the running game and really open up their offense. Biggest issue now, staying healthy, which we haven't done all season. Tough games in about 3-4 weeks with a whole string of tough opponents.

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Sorry Jerm, I got tied up with madden being released. I'll stay on top.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I didnt want to be the guy that always posted "when are we advancing? when are we advancng?", but I am ready! I am hoping to get a recruit or 2 this week at big need positions....punter and FB. haha. I was close last week.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Looks like Baylor(Maij) vs Kansas(Pbates) is last game. I posted in their scheduling thread last nite for an update but havent heard back.

If you guys see any of them online, try and get an update.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

With a bye week and moving this weekend for my fiancee, I have not gotten my recruiting in. I'll try to get it in today sometime.

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I have been jumping on and off of my neighbors PS3 I am on a bye and did not recruit. If you have to advance please do so the assistance from the cpu in recruiting is ok with me. I should be getting the new drive on Tuesday for mine if not I can use his to play my next game.