Alright OC...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Alright guys, I'm going to lay down a few things here; we'll call them "changes" for the sake of giving it a name.

Masler
    sawemoff
    BPHusker
    Oshiomogho
    JQwon13
    fuzzyl0gic
    Gho5t9
    UofCWildcat
    Philstyle3005
    -Cougars-
    Steamer43

1) As I stated 48 hours will be the max time allowed for CPU games. User vs User games will be given extra time if there is an effort from both sides to schedule. I want to pick up the pace here, so lets get after it.

2) I'm not a fan of "assigning" content, but there are things that will be required. The first, of course, is game summaries. These are 100% mandatory. If you start missing them, I will get frustrated with you. If I get frustrated with you, I will look for a replacement. Now, of course I'm not going to boot you out of the league for not posting a summary, but lets not make an issue out of this. Secondly, I will now be requiring you to make "content" out of your recruit signings. For example:

Now I don't feel posting something like that for each recruit is that much to do. The recruiting tracker kind of fell apart, which I'm okay with (as well as the Almanac). Lets just do these little week to week things to keep it flowing. Get creative with your game and recruit summaries! Take a quote from a player on your team, or maybe make up a quote from your new 5 star recruit on why he picked you over shitty Virginia!

So let it be known, game summaries and recruiting "stories" will be mandatory now.

3) On top of those two requirements, feel free to throw some quick content together. Take for example the mid season reviews Philstyle throws up occasionally- stuff like that makes TSO leagues what they are. That and I would just generally like to see a little more chatter on the boards. I know that is a pretty generic thing to say, but we have a good group of guys here I think and we are really capable of being one of the better leagues on the site.

Anything you guys want to chime in here? Stuff you think could help bolster this league a little bit?

2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

FUCK YOU!

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Haha, knew you'd love it bud.

4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Gimme 30 min and ill think of a series i can do

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Be sure to use spell check and proper grammar.

Please.

6. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

yea..

7. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Dick move Mr. Commish lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Haha take it on the chin and move on, appreciate you being proactive though content wise.

9. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Sorry Kasper, I usually do my gamewrite ups and recruiting stuff pretty quickly but this weekend has been very busy for me. Once I get to work ill write em

10. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Kasper Sounds like someone is being a dictator

haha I like the new improvements. I'll get some content going around mid season like normal. I'll see if I can come up with something different than the normal, but if not, I'll have something up at least.

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Its ok, and I understand people get busy. I just want everyone to kind of step back, take a breath and get ready to knock out some seasons before we get to NCAA 13!

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Kasper, if you want a committed member, you oughta look for a replacement for me. I already know i can't get my game in before one because i got back and remembered i had an exam at noon today and i've been studying since. I can do a piss poor game summary but especially after getting raped by two teams who shouldn't of been on my level, i'm done with anything Heisman. I'll continue as long as you need me but i'm just putting it out there that i can't even handle this.

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Well alright, I'll remove you later today when I advance. Thanks for giving us another shot, and I know Heisman isn't for everybody. I could give you extra time to get your game in if need be since it is the weekend and people aren't always around.

14. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I mean to be honest i don't have a lot of time. Finals are in a week and i've got to learn Calc III. My nose is in the book. Plus in all honestly i'm 100% done with NCAA 12. Sick of all the shit i've been dealing with as a commish. Need 13 out. I've only got my friends OD and The E since it's a premier league left. Sorry man cause playing with all you and the content is great at times. Just totally deflated after the losses and then having to sim a majority of my Maryland game.

15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Alright. Like I said I'll toss you when I advance today. Good luck with the rest of school.

16. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Thanks! Good luck with being Commish. Trust me it's a hell of a ride -_-

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Haha I've done it before, but with this group of guys I don't think it will be quite as hard as the last time I did it-- had to run a FNG league and had people cycling our like crazy. However, I did help guide some guys into the site that are great members now: gowazzucougs and Timpegoose come to mind there.

#Puffs Chest out

18. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Anyone have any suggestions for a new member?