Alternatives to Team Prestige Stars

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Kasper, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I haven't really ever liked how this works in the game- OD's are basically a race to 5/6 star prestige and then it is just a matter of getting all those elite players on your roster.

I won't bore you with more reasons that I don't like it unless you want to hear them, but what do you guys think some alternatives could be?

• Like Like x 1
  2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Maybe a 'Nationally Relevant' thing? Idk. I feel like with all the 'real time' pitch changes, that those should be enough. For a player to look at a school and see how he fits in the scheme, and how that team is built for the future should be enough.

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Right - It just seems like the prestige thing is such a determining factor, which it should be. I just don't like how it is set up in this game: "X wins gets you X prestige next year and then you can sign X star players like crazy".

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

What if there was a completely new system that mirrored the CCM legacy score in Madden? You earned points and built your program by "buying" upgrades to certain things....whether it be facilities, or stadium upgrades or scouting bonuses....really everything.

• Like Like x 4