Alumni Nation HOF!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Twister18, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Since our players are 100 % ours now, lets get a couple of players from each team to put up to a vote for the HOF. Cheezy numbers will not be elected but we will all vote on a list of players to elect in. I would like to say 4-6 players a year but they need to be deserving. Please take the time to look up lifetime numbers.

2. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Not sure about this one - how do we know if our players' numbers are cheesy? Also, are we only selecting seniors, or is everyone fair game? IMO, freshmen and sophomores shouldn't be able to get in. Juniors may leave after 3 years, and could still have decent numbers. The problem with juniors is that they could get in and then have a horrible senior season, making their stats less than deserving, I guess.

Keep in mind that we can't get a player's stats after the players leaving phase of the offseason. They disappear from the roster.

3. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

For my team, I have to go with:

KeJuan Odemwingie (WR) - 268 rec, 4813 yards, 64 TDs, 2135 YAC, 21 drops, 17 rushes, 173 yards, 2 TDs, 1 Fumb....Pretty much shattered every receiving record there is for both my school and the NCAA.

Dennis Thomas (CB) - 152 tackles, 99 solo, 53 ATK, 13 TFL, 1 sack, 37 INTs, 34 DEFL, 1 FF, 3 Blocked Kicks, 9 Def TDs, 1 KR TD

4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I would say seniors or if you have someone you think may leave, jot his numbers down in case he does. I am also going to post a picture and awards he has gotten as well.